1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zebroski contender for goal of the season in most leagues.

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Mangadoogas, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

The more i look at this goal the more i am impressed by it. I have not been CZ biggest fan so far this year but the pace he used after an hour of football and the distance he travelled, and still had the skill at the end to put it in the corner of the net was fantastic.

Well done Chris, gets my vote.<magic>

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

i think 1 of the 2 own goals for city at the weekend would be championships winner of goal of the season :)

i thought zebs played very good especially as it was against torquay whose fans gave him a lot of stick all game!

3. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Lets hope they can score a few more in the wrong net this week.<laugh><ok>

4. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

5. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Jenny, watch Zebroski's goal and come back to me.

6. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

Watched it & I already have................................................................He knocked it past a couple of players & ran (and that is pretty much it).

However, I'm sure you Welshies think it was Messi-esque dontcha! :laugh::laugh:

7. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Jenny, just proves your lack of football knowledge and would suggest you finish the washing up and ironing and get AJ's tea on or it will be another beating for you tonight.

If Messi had made that run it would be all over SKY sports with how wonderful he is.

8. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

We are looking at the same goal here, aren't we?

All I see is he push the ball past the left back, who is high up the field whilst the remainder of the Torquay defence back off. And you're classing that as a Goal Of The Season?! Oh dear, you've all lived sheltered lifes.

Mind you, you ain't had much else to get excited about this season have you.. :)

9. Mangadoogas

Mangadoogas Member

Jenny the run starts from just outside our own box. Get AJ to explain it to you my dear.

10. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

I see that..

I also see an non-existant Torquay midfield, as well as that dodgy backward-stepping defence. The lad was seemingly challenged ONCE & even then that was a piss poor challenge. Still, if you deem it GotS then fair play. Well done Zeb! <whistle>

11. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Jenny, we have been graced with strikers who have class and ability in all area's over the years. You have had…ummm….. who?

Leave the football talk to those who know a little about it eh, thats a good girl ;)

12. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

Er, heard of Grant Holt, that top Premiership striker & now Norwich legend? LOL.

13. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

umm all i can see is a long shot that lobbed a keeper who was on his knees. if the keeper was on his feet he would of saved it after having a long cuppa t. wasnt really a bullet was it. anyone could score a goal if the keeper was on his knees!

14. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

he had already made it before joining you lot. he was just crap and went to a tinpot club to make him feel better about himself and used you to get noticed again and left you straight away. little like hoskins last season with us but joined us and not a tinpot club.

we however produced qpr's zamora who played at west ham, spurs and fulham, swanseas scott sinclair who went to chelsea from us, barry hayles who played at fulham, jason roberts at wigan, west brom and blackburn, marcus stewart at sunderland and ipswich, nathan ellington at wigan and west brom. along with several others. looks like lambert will be joining the list as well.

[video=youtube;jV0oWNVG7Mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV0oWNVG7Mw[/video]

i like the end bit... "do me a favour love" <laugh>

15. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Ha ha you boys getting put in your place by Jenny, and your trying the Andy Gray no place in football for women!

You tell them Jenny, trying to pull out all the previous players who could not leave their ****e club fast enough!

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

she hasnt got a clue as she is welsh :)

17. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

'all the previous players who could not leave their ****e club fast enough!'
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    Nicky Maynard couldn't get out quick enough!

18. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

You're more Welsh than I am... Baaaaaaaaaaaa'aaaaaaaaaaaa!

19. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

I am surprised you have not nominated Zebroski's goal against Shrewsbury. After all, it is the most important goal your under achievers have scored all season.

20. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

thanks KDS but no thanks. wasnt a great goal and the win was pretty much was expected at the time.