1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by LincolnSaint, Apr 16, 2011.

1. bristolsaint

bristolsaint Member

What he says, without the family guy bit coz I've never seen it. He is on my ignore list

I am on not606 because it doesn't have the abuse of 606 but this guy.........hmmmmmmm, he just irritates me. He is not a saint and never will be. He contributes little of worth.

I wish him no ill. I just wish he would go back to his own board

2. crusti

crusti Active Member

give Hoadie a break FFS, he might be over friendly but better than being WUM or a Keyboard Warrior

and i think he said before he has family that supports Saints, you never know he may become a 100% Saints Fan himself oneday

3. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

FFS, give Hoadie a break!

It's a free country and anyone can comment on any teams board!

He isn't a WUM so chill out and give this guy a break, anyone that has spoken to him would realise that. If people can't talk politely or show respect for each other on these boards then you're not welcome!

COYR!

4. bristolsaint

bristolsaint Member

Not welcome?

OK.

Bye

5. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Come on guys this is not right, arguing over what? Someone that is irritating you but not a wind up merchant. Why is someone not welcome because they have another point of view? Now come on lets not argue amongst ourselves. The guy in question is a little unusual granted but he is not winding anyone up, he is not doing any harm. Every body is entitled to their point of view but please do not make people unwelcome if they do not share your view. Bristolsaint has said he has put him on his ignore list so it should not be a problem for the future. Can we not just leave it there please?

6. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

I meant anyone that criticises someone else Beddy...

I'm backing Hoadie <ok>

7. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

I want to start a thread pretending Hoadie has said something fantastic and have everyone else discuss it. Would drive anyone who's blocked him in the dark. Sorry, I'm just evil :)

8. SFC4BAG

SFC4BAG Well-Known Member

We are lucky on here to have a board with a few members using it. More will come and join in as well once the other one has closed. Hoadie has very little on his club's site top keep him amused. Leave him be. I am sure if his board was busier he would pop over less frequently. Be grateful to Kingsland and Beddytare for the work in getting this board up and doing as well as it is and leave our visitors alone unless theybecome overly abusive.

9. bristolsaint

bristolsaint Member

I apologise if I have offended anyone, including you hb. I am, however, still puzzled by your continued presence here and how unwelcome I am being made to feel for expressing an opinion.

I was aware that I was being contraversial but I thought the idea of a forum was debate. Some agree with my opinion, others don't. Good. That's how it should be.

I will continue to speak my mind. I will try not to offend but can't guarantee it

COYS