1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You're in for a bumpy ride kids...

Discussion in 'Preston' started by H-D, Jun 25, 2011.

1. H-D

H-D Active Member

Found this on Sky Sports, which has lead to the thread 'Preston North End - Armed and Dangerous' being posted on the Hull City board. :cheesy:

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16478_7003878,00.html

You really do have a character of a gaffer. I truly hope he takes you back up to the Championship immediately; it's where you belong and where he belongs (although PB would probably claim he's a Premier League manager).

2. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

Cheers, nothing straight forward in this game, however have been impressed with Mr Brown, do us a favour and win your first match of the season

3. dem_on

dem_on Member

" Mr Brown" ?? you are dangerously close to the "Naughty Step" he only answers to Messiah Brown.

4. theflyingplumber

Morning.. H-D city till I die....<ok>

Yes I agree that Phil Brown is a character and football definitely needs it's characters, sometimes being a character can bite you on the backside on occasions but overall it's good for the game. I have confidence in PB and BH but with the financial situation at Deepdale they are going to have to prove themselves at wheeling and dealing, can they deliver ???? I sincerely hope that they can.
    Thanks for sharing the topic with us and as maclad has posted, do win your first game with goals galore...<ok>
    Have a good season...<ok>

:)