1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your team this weekend???

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swimaway, Oct 10, 2011.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

dobbie is not a starter and if he plays he will come off the bench and even if he does start then we will be desperate through not fit enough players and have no choice....

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Dai,

There was no overruling to be had, the board were and still are in complete control of every aspect of the club, every decision was made with the board first and foremost, there have been no changes at all, the board as whole have backed the manager, not just Jenkins being overruled to do so!

Pratley and Dorus are welcome to their views, but they are ex players now, and frankly I don't give a monkeys on their thoughts for leaving our club over money to other clubs, its completely irrelevant now!

3. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

Aaarrgggh! <grr>

Pratley left in a stupid fit of pique because he didn't feel 'valued' (and is now playing at the bottom club) and Dorus is happy playing in the reserves at Wolves (who narowly escaped relegation last season) thereby scuppering his chances of ever getting into the Dutch team. Pratley ended up not being quite so indespensible and Vorm is the Dutch number two, so who was right?

Stop pretending you know the ins and outs of what goes on at the Club. You don't. Was it the same informant you had that told you about Pratley's medical at Forest last season? Or the one that was whispering we'd "never get promoted under Jenkins. Fact"? <laugh>

You're entertaining, Dai, I'll give you that. <ok>

4. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

I fancy this team would give a good go....

---------------Vorm---------------
    Rangel--Williams--Monk---Taylor
    ----Robbie James---Leon Britton----
    Dyer------Allchurch----Sinclair
    ---------Latchford--------------

bur I still fancy my original pick also!

5. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

aussie & jager..... some of us know the facts that goes on behind the scenes and then there are fans like yourselves that dont know anything. well that's no shame because you don't know things but some like me and there is a lot of us too that take a greater interest in the club than just being a normal fan...that's the way it goes, but keep trying you may come up with some facts one day...case closed..<ok> off out now see you mere fans tomorrow....<ok>

6. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

Cripes..... you really don't help yourself sometimes Dai!

7. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Says the super dupa fan who admits he is not normal <laugh> you have no more info than the rest of us mate, so lets get off the super fan bit as people are laughing at you, including me <laugh>

8. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Thousands wouldn't believe you dai ..,. but I will !! .P.S. Bit convenient to be right about being wrong though .

9. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

if the swans are 3-0 up with 5 to go and get a pen, would you let Routledge take it to try and break his duck?

oh dear leeds now 3-0 up v donny

10. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

Like I said....you're entertaining Dai I'll give you that.

Best wishes from a 'mere' fan. <laugh>

11. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

I would also like to be on the next step up the ladder from just being a normal fan. How is this done? Do you have to attend special meetings or pay a lot in extra membership fees?