1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your new home

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by FoxesUnleashed, Aug 7, 2011.

1. FoxesUnleashed

leicester fan in peace, i would like to say well done on your win 2day. i was watching football focus and saw your ground for 1st time and was really impressed, me and my girlfriend have now decided that when lcfc play at your ground we are going, good luck for rest of the season

2. LCFC_Neill

LCFC_Neill New Member

Aye, i'm inclined to agree. Does look like a pretty good ground, the atmosphere before the game seemed brilliant. Shame poyet got sent to the stands lol

3. hotbovril

hotbovril Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the new ground. It looked great and must mean a lot after a 12 year wait. Looks like you've kept your never say die spirit from last year too so here's to another Brighton/Saints promotion scrap! :smiley-finger007:

4. The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig New Member

Congratulations Brighton, fantastic to see ya back home. with a great stadium, hope you's do well and wouldn't mind seeing you all at Sunderland next year (you's coming up, not us going down !
    Keep the faith ...................

5. garyrowellsworld

I agree your new ground does look good, but is it right that it cost over 100 mil pounds to build thats crazy money when you consider the capacity and the fact Swansea have a similar sized stadium for around 30 mil.