1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your in for it now Roland - The charge of the light coloured cardigans

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by typical, Mar 14, 2014.

1. typical

typical Well-Known Member

Prior to the Huddersfield match a top secret meeting took place between the 'leading' cafc fans group and those with an internet presence with the intent purpose of summoning Roland Dousomething to attend before them to explain why he bought the club without consulting them first. This will give Airman Brown, Razil, Henry and an assortment of other sycophantic rimmers an opportunity to show you that fan power will soon topple the evil Belgium empire. Barnie Razzle who represents 276 CAFC trusts and action groups said "This is it, unless he lets me in the boardroom, I will start another 300 groups and then 300 more, just you see" he said before leaving to attend a opening of 12 new trusts in the East Stand. Henry Irvine was more accommodating " I see Roland as a valued addition to the CAFC board" He said, moments before being elected CAFC fan of the week by a majority of just one vote. - his own.

The Airman was more candid " I want the board to know I will staunchly support the views and rights of common supporters of this great club, that is unless a position of employment is available to me, something nice though, like operations manager or club president"

So who else was aware that the 'fans' were demanding to see the board? was this not tried last time out with Slater who just laughed in their faces?

2. Touchy_Feeley

Touchy_Feeley New Member

It is nice that they care about 'their' club, and I suppose it is better than not giving a toss.

But it infuriates me that they claim to be talking on OUR behalf.

All this fuss, and the only thing RD has done wrong is sack CP. And lets be honest....it HAD to happen (ironically for the good of the club)

3. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Like the title, Typical.

4. typical

The trust is having an identity crisis-it needs one. It has realised through experience that you can't take over the club with a crisp bag full of fivers. They know now that with Muzza on the board they have a chance at the biscuits, the trust is now forming another trust. This time abandoning all that future generation nonsense but with a here and now mandate. Get me on the board and I will get the fans off your arse. if not, my mate who works for the Woolwich Common Residents Association Newsletter will write crap about you. You can see them jockeying for position, "pick me Roland, Pick me" The moment they get what they want, it will be trusts? fans? what are they?

Slater laughed his arse off at them and saw them for what they were little fat men with acrylic fixations on a power trip.

They are taking you all for mugs.

5. Scratchingvalleycat

Scratchingvalleycat Active Member

I think most of the people on here saw through them from day one.

6. ForestHillBilly

TBH I've completely ignored them, refusing to respond in any way to Razil's well-meaning lengthy posts. Similar to the way I hide when Jehovah's witnesses come a-knocking, although I understand some people like to engage with them.

7. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

I once accidentally/on purpose flashed a Jehovah's witness once, because the silly old trout wouldn't f**k off out of my porch.

I must just add that I was fresh out of the shower at the time...

8. West Stand Willy

West Stand Willy Active Member

You shouldn't have picked her up in the first place - and it's spelt Porsche!

9. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

RD could overcome this seemingly insurmountable uprising of the Bovril massive with one simple gesture. A phone call, which goes something like this....

"Hi Henry / Fanny / Prague / Razil, it's Roland here. Would you like to chair a committee I was thinking of setting up which pays due reference your place of significance in the pecking order of Charlton fans? You would?.....err.....don't you want to hear its terms of reference first?.....err...ok...you don't.....see you in the boardroom at the next home game then. Bye"

10. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

They literally make me sick. An embarrassment to the club.

11. typical

It's official.

Dad's army are here to save cafc.

Rick has summoned and called to arms, all the old codgers of the 1980's to take on evil Roland. It's like that film with Roger Moore and Richard Burton 'The Wild Geese' but this time not with mercenaries soldiers but with an army of cardigan wearing ex accountants, data entry programmers and bank managers.

The Expandables have usurped the trust and have written to all the Charlton forums except this one or ITV or any other internet cafc forums and have demanded an audience with Darth Douchevader. The empire has not responded as yet (probably dealing with Razil latest application to get aCt status for Harvey the club mascot)

A few questions from us normal fans who will benefit from the brave selfless action of the newly formed Supporters truss 2
    Why now? Why not when slater and jimi were in charge? (would not have anything to do with you being employed at the time by cafc or when you got sacked waiting for your court hearing and subsequent pay off?)
    Surely, we have to wait until Darth Douchvader destroys Alderaan or sends our best players of to the the salt mines of SL before we know , what he is up too?
    Whose authority are you acting upon? This is no Valley Party, no end game for cafc but an inevitable cyclical move in the history of cafc, so are YOU being the agressor here?
    Aren't you the one that applied for a job at cafc recently?
    Is your policy of strongarming the club in its best interest? Or is it connected to your recent and most public fall out with Richard Murray.
    What is your ultimate agenda?
    Do you have anyone younger than 35 in your new group?
    Did you consult the trust or any other fans forums as you alleged?

Is it me or is Rick getting a bit of an embarrassment and desperate for another payday? It's perfectly transparent that your 'army' is designed to get at the trust and at Richard Murray.

Let it go, let it go. Your 'tart with a heart' routine don't wash no more Ricky. Don't get others to do your fighting for you, pretending it's because of some manager getting the sack or your fear for the club,stand up on your own and tell us how much you made out of the club and why is was not enough.

12. dick plumb

dick plumb Well-Known Member

This is very worrying Typical I have changed my mind about Everitt and his cronies and I agree with you, which is disturbing me greatly. They are a bunch of blow hard arrogant self important twerps. They have totally undermined the Supporters Trust, whose job it is to deal with these things. I have heard today that there are plans in place to totally renovate the training ground which is going to cost a lot of money. Plans were in place back in Varney's days but the chuckle brothers wouldn't pick up the shortfall of 2Million pounds. The new owner is spending a lot of money on the infrastructure of the Club which is great.
    What we need now Roland is a right sided midfielder and a goal scoring forward.

Just a little footnote that I am having my operation on Thursday and I will be in Hospital for two to three days. I will then have to recuperate for six to eight weeks. Hopefully I will continue to air my insightful views.

13. typical

Quite clearly dicky, your operation cannot come soon enough - if your starting to agree with me then your ready for the op.

Incidentally, all the best for the surgery, (and a sensible decision to have it done) what do they say? the pen is mightier than the sword, so I expect a full post op report, plenty of posting on cafc and I can guarantee you won't be missing many goals.

14. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

All the best Dick from ur friends in the north.

15. dick plumb

dick plumb Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot all.

16. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

All the best Dick. By the way, I would'nt mention this fórum to your doctor as he may order you to stay off it for a month to preserve your sanity (r & r normally means rest).

17. ForestHillBilly

See you soon back in rude health, Dick. With the relegation struggle we've got just be glad it's not your ticker that's dodgy.

18. typical

Really interesting David Attenborough, dominance of the pack thing going on at the moment on Charlton life. It's like when a troop of baboons invade another load of baboons territory. All pink arses and teeth flashing going on but this is the nearest thing these puddle jumpers will ever get to having a fight. I can see some serious fallout after this and I reckon quite a few MySpace and Facebook accounts will be blocked in the morning.

The dad's army are really giving it to the upstarts, the supporters trust, and any minute now I can see a post getting through which might result in profanity.

Have you ever seen such a pathetic show of force from these pansy pickers who add nothing to the here and now issues of cafc. Wouldn't let me join either the blackballing barsterds