1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your favorite/reliable news sources

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by bergloman, Jun 9, 2014.

1. bergloman

bergloman New Member

hi all

i've created a page that collects news from various sources (currently around 50 sites) and displays that in a manner, similar to newsnow.

in addition to this:
    - it also displays league table, basic info for each club and next 3 fixtures
    - allows user to register, select his favorite club and have club's news stand out via special markers
    - marks news from reliable sources with another special marker (list of these sources is fixed for now, but will be settable per-user in the future)
    - user can search for specific name (club, player, coach,..) and see most recent corresponding posts

http://www.plnews.co/

i'm interested in your feedback so please try it.
    the more feedback i get the better it will be - please fill this survey

cheers

2. bergloman

bergloman New Member

hi all

i've created a page that collects news from various sources (currently around 50 sites) and displays that in a manner, similar to newsnow.

in addition to this:
    - it also displays league table, basic info for each club and next 3 fixtures
    - allows user to register, select his favorite club and have club's news stand out via special markers
    - marks news from reliable sources with another special marker (list of these sources is fixed for now, but will be settable per-user in the future)
    - user can search for specific name (club, player, coach,..) and see most recent corresponding posts

http://www.plnews.co/

i'm interested in your feedback so please try it.
    the more feedback i get the better it will be - please fill this survey

cheers