1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You were very unlucky

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by dempsey's revenge, Oct 30, 2011.

1. dempsey's revenge

dempsey's revenge Active Member

I thought Wigan played well, but were very unlucky not to have beaten Fulham yesterday. Hopefully your chairman doesn't sack your manager. He's good and you have good players, I think. Be patient and have faith.

2. ReallyReal

ReallyReal Member

<cheers> dempsey's revenge

Most of us do have faith, but just like everything else in the world, the noisiest few tend to be the ones bucking the trend, now if only we had a striker there'd be some happy days ahead.

3. Geordieginola

Geordieginola Well-Known Member

Toon fan in peace. TBH you should have beat us at ST James park and I still think you should stick by your manager cause you play some nice stuff just maybe the confidence is not there.

I think once you get that important win you will bash on but I do worry a little bit for you if you sack him.

I think your one or two players short of a decent mid prem team.

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

We were very very unlucky not to beat you lot i mean how many times do you have to hit the woodwork to get a goal anyway good to hear from you and keep posting to this site everybody is always welcome.

5. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

i agree i dont want him sacked but we need to spend the cash we should have 3 wins under our belt now but we have none thanks for posting as well

6. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Your right we should have beat you at your ground St James park but 1nil might as well have bean 10 nil. Anyway thanks for asking about the latics but i think that your team have got a bloody great big plate full of trouble on monday when you play stoke at stoke thay are a realy grity side and like to get stuck in to any team thay play bet you wish you still had Andy carrol.

7. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Reallyreal were`v ya bean mate not herd from you for a while stay for a bit longer.

8. Geordieginola

Geordieginola Well-Known Member

I fully expect to get beat to **** against em they are a very physical team and yes would have loved big andy with us. We have a few injury problems too so I have this down as a point and if we get that I will be very happy.