1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Worst team i've seen

Discussion in 'AFC Wimbledon' started by bilko, Jan 3, 2012.

1. bilko

bilko Member

Sorry Wimbledon fans but you are the worst team i have seen this season. Your players treated the ball like a hot potato and as soon as they received it it was a big hoof as near to the corner flag as you could get it. Apalling tactics and you showed no desire at all to score i think 1 effort on goal. What i also found hard to understand was that your fans were clapping every time your players launched it as far as they could which was beyond me why you would be happy with that.

With all due respect you look like a team that had just come up from the conference and played no football whatsoever. I dont think you put three passes together.

Hopefully we wont have to play you next season if we get promoted.

2. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I thought Barnet and Aldershot were the worst teams make up your mind :laugh:, but of course there not massive like Swindle Town.

3. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No chance of you getting promoted. Not with Crawley, Southend and Shrewsbury in this division, Cheltenham may fade though. And judging my the arrogance of your fans I hope you don't get promoted and have to play AFC again