1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will you ever learn?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by I Sit Next To A Badger-Leazes Corner, Feb 5, 2011.

1. andersonhurleymcnab

....he has classic inferiority complex...

2. I Sit Next To A Badger-Leazes Corner

Nothing I do or say can be seen as right to you lot.

I have had abuse thrown at me left right and centre for being the MOD, making numerous articles about me, even turning articles not even about MODing into a 'hate leazes' campaign. Forgive me for the odd swear word. And to criticise someone's age as a dig, I am pretty sure every single person in the older generation would give anything to be 19 again.

I try and have a bit of banter, but then get abused, and when it is given back on the odd occasion, I get slated. I can't win.

3. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

I had that. Sorry.

4. Schwerer Gustav

Schwerer Gustav Well-Known Member

Look Badger, for you to be a mod you will have too be mature beyond your years, I would suggest you learn to take it on the chin or don't put your chin out to be hit.

As I mentioned earlier - you spend too much time on the Sunderland board, its not right.

If you see a hornets nest and those hornets look angry - don't go near it and never poke it with a stick, because you have every chance of pissing off those hornets further and getting stung.

5. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

You wont believe me but no, I would hate it, mid 40's maybe but no younger.I was daft then, just didnt know it.

6. Wease555

Wease555 Active Member

You can win quite easily by not rising to it and accepting that if you post threads on the Sunderland board then you are going to get some abuse. There are posters on both our boards who I wish would just go away. I have seen the other threads where you are mentioned and to be fair its getting tedious with all the name calling and who is banning who etc and you should not be abused just for being the Newcastle mod. At the end of the day though you are a Mod and have a certain responsibility to set an example.

I would now call on both sets of supporters to now draw a line under this baiting, accept we have knobs on both of our boards and move on or else this forum is quickly going to degenerate into childish name calling and wumming.

7. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

and with that the thread is closed, well said

8. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

one final thig badger to be a mod you have to be able to distinguish bannter from wum imo tou can not <bubbly>

9. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

you cant get called worse than **** when you are **** quote

real geordies never walk away from newcastle, they run as fast as thier legs will carrier them

10. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Evening all.

I'm a bit late, but I'll just add my tuppence worth to this thread.

I can't say there was anything particularly out of order with Badger's original post. If anything, it was ripe for chucking back in his face. Never take anything for granted where the toon are concerned? Not half.

Sacking SBR. Toon women are dogs. Dennis Wise and the cockney mafia. Relegation. Revival under Hughton. Hughton sacked. Aunty Carol sold. You couldn't make it up.

As for the fightback against the Arse, well, you've got to give them some credit. I'd be pretty chuffed if we'd come back from 4-0 down against anybody, let alone a top 4 side.

I hope we're not all disappearing up our own arses with regard to this one.

11. safcsupporter

safcsupporter Member

funny:) how hundreds of durty coward mags walked out after 15mins RUBBISH CLUB DELUDED FANS[NY] get back 2 your rundown council estates

12. safcsupporter

safcsupporter Member

13. billofengland

billofengland Well-Known Member

I quite understand this geezer now, coming from Cramlington, supporting Newcarstle, he must be quite annoyed with his parent{intentional} for the way his blighted life is turning out.
    people who know their fathers, usually have good guidence, so dont be too hard on a kid with no direction or ambition in life, its not his fault, its societys.