1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Will our recent upturn continue against Leeds?

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Bigalreigned

Bigalreigned Well-Known Member

No complaints with a performance like that,bar the old guard reverting to type once or twice with hoofed clearances.Spence and Huws look good additions to the squad and Didds looks close to being back to his best.

whitestallionblue73 likes this.
  2. fieldmarshall

fieldmarshall Well-Known Member

That's four good performances in a row so it can't be a fluke, especially as three of the matches have been against top six sides, we are playing attractive attacking football and could have won two more of those matches ie Reading and Leeds.
    We were the better side in both of those matches especially yesterday and made chances which we couldn't convert and although draws aren't wins it's the standard of our play which is pleasing the fans and the place is coming back to life again, I thought we would lose yesterday but we played well enough to win and if we can repeat this form every match I see no reason that we shouldn't have a good end to the season.

3. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Now bring on those Budgies...<ok>

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.
  4. Southcoastoldgaffer

Southcoastoldgaffer Well-Known Member

I would be surprisingly confident at Carrot Rd if we had Lawrence banging them in!

5. Mike_Holmes1990

Mike_Holmes1990 Well-Known Member

Pleases with the recent upturn in form and performances, my concern is that this always happens. Be it Joniesta, Sears, ANM, Bishop.there always seems to be a new, creative breath of fresh air "savouir". They start well, creating and scoring goals then drop off, fall out of favour and become Deadwood.

Like to think this is a new dawn for next season but Im not convinced.

fieldmarshall likes this.