1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will City go for Jose?

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Father_Jack_Hackett, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Haha quality, I really hate that man. You don't need him anyway Aguero is just as good and you can't discredit his attitude either.

2. Typical City this - 8 games to go in the title race and already thinking about splashing out on a new manager.

3. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

I didn't know John cross was the owner of our club, you didn't read the article did you.
    please log in to view this image

4. The fact you even raise it on the forum for discussion is indicative of City fans. Always looking for indications of where to splash the cash.

5. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Pretty sure Tevez can leave on a Webster transfer in the summer, i.e. he just has to pay the remaining two years of his wages. He's been at the club for three years so if he can find a club to pay the £25 million left on his contract he can go wherever he wants, possibly even less if his slimy **** of an agent decides to go through the courts:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...opens-exit-door-for-bigname-stars-784861.html

Although the sticking point is likely to be the wages he demands from a new club - apparently both Inter and Milan have now cooled their interest cos they're worried about how they'll cover his wages and comply with FFP.

Either way, not sure how wise it would be to rely on him to make a big contribution next season...

6. Father_Jack_Hackett

I raised it because it was raised elsewhere, the fans don't splash the cash the owners do and as i and others have already said we do not think RM will go even if we do not win the title this year.

7. Father_Jack_Hackett

If the bids do not come because he decided to take a golfing holiday when he should have been playing or as you say he cannot find a club that will equal his wages then he is trapped and i fear he will then either go golfing again or take out his frustration on the pitch and end up being the highest paid reserve team player.

8. Style

Style 'where is the love'

His handicap must be alright, wish i could stop going to work for a while a play golf in the sun for a bit.