1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will Atkinson, Nathan Doyle, Matt Duke

Discussion in 'Bradford' started by Eldin, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Eldin

Eldin Member

First of all, even though it's late, best of luck in the cup and congratulations on your results so far.

As a Hull fan, I'm interested in your opinions on our ex-players. What do you think of them?

Obviously Duke was quality in your two ties with Villa. I always thought he was better than Myhill back when he was with us. He's probably still good enough to be playing for us now if the cup performances are anything to go by!

Atkinson looked pretty decent as well, but what do you think of the three of them?

2. Harrogate Bantam

Matt Duke, outstanding MOTM every time in the Cup run nuff said. Will at first I thought was a bit lightweight. I couldn’t see why PP always played him, then when it come to bigger Teams Will then comes into his own he plays up to them. Now I rate him puts in a good shift. Nathan cracking player never lets us down gets in and does the job. Then again the Tigers and Bantams have always got on with it. Deano and Jakes legends for us. I felt gutted for you against Barnsley only to have White Sh!te beat Spurs. At least your League position looks good enjoy the rest of the season.

C.T.I.D.