1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will Arsenal get top 4?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by lazarus20000, Feb 4, 2017.

?

Will we get top 4 this season?

1. Yes

56.5%
  2. No

43.5%
  1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Spurs looked very ordinary against Liverpool and 'Pool blow hot and cold. Even City look like they might get turned over each week. Personally I think 2nd to 6th are wide open this season

2. Tibbers

Tibbers Active Member

I'll vote yes, though of course it will be challenging.

3. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Its a weird Season.

Thankfully - we normally have good run from March onwards so I think we should be ok for top four. I think we will finish third.

City Might go on a good run - particularly with Kompany back in the side.

I can see Spurs having a meltdown during the run in.

4. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

I agree they do providing Maureen gets the players he wants. It's hard to bet against Wenger dropping out the top 4, he always finds a way of getting it.

5. lazarus20000

They might have looked ordinary against Pool but they seem to have this solidity about them that allows them to grind out results. Pool might play some wonderful stuff but they also play some shockers too. But I do agree that it's anyone's between 2-6 and could quite easily be 1-6 if not for Chelsea actually bothering to win the damn thing.

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Not sure about Spurs, yes they do manage to grind out some results, but they rely way too much on Kane and getting penalties to rescue games (yes I know we've had a couple of those too). I just think they are always a couple of bad results away from a complete capitulation. Pool are just too inconsistent to mount any type of title challenge and City still aren't clicking. As mentioned above Utd are looking like the stronger team from that bunch.

7. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

One of your rivals, Manchester United, looks like having one of those seasons where somehow they get to 3 Cup Finals and finish 5th. Hope someone beats them in the Europa League. Hate the thought of that lot tainting a trophy won so brilliantly last season by Sevilla.

8. lazarus20000

Liverpool and Spurs have won this weekend and only City to play Sunderland away right now. United are one of the most in form team's and are just behind us. We better get our acts together very quickly!