1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wigan v Huddersfield FA Cup

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Feb 13, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

so at least now we know who we have got in the next round of the FA cup and its what we need a good run in the cup to keep things alive to push for our premier life that being the most important thing right know so weather Bobby M goas for a full squad or the so called side liners we can expect Huddersfield to be at full strength on match day i`me saying this is going to be a good game to watch so if there are any huddersfield fans out there they are more than welcome to have your say as to witch way they think the game will go.

2. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

Just popped down for me ticket, looking forward to this but there's a little voice at the back of my head telling me that I'm going to get there and it'll be like Macclesfield..

He played a nice mix of first and second stringers against Nottingham Forest and WHU in the Carling Cup and got good results, so maybe he can do the same again. If he plays Ali, Figueroa, Boyce, Caldwell and Kone I'm going to say we're in with a shout.

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

You mist your favourite player out HP. Gomez what about him bet Bobby M plays him just to wind you up. :emoticon-0102-bigsm

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Although League form doesn't really count, they are in freefall in the Championship at the moment only winning once in 16 games, but reckon we should progress to the next round

5. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

He'll definitely play Gomez From, it's a cup game against lower league opposition. Sometimes Jordi shines in that sort of company. He was good away to Forest, and I remember him having a good game against Swansea in the Cup about three years ago, when we won 2-0?

He were crap against Macclesfield but he weren't alone.

6. 606 not

606 not New Member

Hopefully Henriquez plays.

7. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

I don't know why Henriquez isn't getting a run out at all - thankfully we didn't need him though.

Great day out. My first time at Huddersfield what a cracking little stadium (I say little its bigger than the DW). Modern I know but I liked the setting.

Town didn't bring us much of a challenge but.