1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wigan Away

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Westlake33, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

Get in, that'll do me a very much needed win.

Fair play Mick better team selection, sounds like you went for it more so - so credit where it's due.

It does feel like the beginning of the end of your tenure - however, with Fulham H Bristol City H QPR A and Blackburn H as our next 4 games, laugh all you want but we won't get a better sequence of fixtures all season IMO.

Over to the players, coaching staff to take the three points and back them up H to Fulham. Lets get back to back wins.

2. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Fulham are going to tear us a new one! <ok>

3. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

I see no logical reason why Fulham are anything to cry about - that said we seem absolutely incapable of stringing two wins together in a row so it's a D or L before a balls been kicked.

I'm finding this season the most frustrating since 07/08 under Jim, when before Christmas we won 13 in a row at home ( I think ) then couldn't win away until the new year..... then when given ££££ which should have guaranteed us a play off spot he completely misses what we need to strengthen.

We actually have quite a good squad this term. It's damn annoying and I'm really hopeful we can at least win vs Fulham and attempt to push on.

Can we get McGoldrick and Williams in the same 11 without a proper #9 being a major issue!