1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why is it so easy beating you?

Discussion in 'Burnley' started by Jerel Ifil, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

We've won nine of our last 10 games against you including a consecutive hat-trick of comebacks. It makes no sense. Why do you roll over for the Kings of Yorkshire so easily?

please log in to view this image

please log in to view this image

<cheers>

Your fans were very good today by the way. THERE'S ONLY ONE KEANO :cheesy:

2. jbclaret83

jbclaret83 Member

You won like you always have done by bloody cheating coned the ref in getting Trippier wrongley sent off seen the replay NO WAY a second yellow and got lucky on several dodgy refereeing calls! Justice not served today best team didnt win.

3. lifecheshirewhite

The best team always wins,try a pint of lager too much bitter.<laugh>

4. jbclaret83

jbclaret83 Member

Of couse im bitter pal we have lost on dodgy refereeing Trippiers Red Card wasnt a red!

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Eddie Howe: "It stopped being a game of football after that [decision]" <laugh>

So it wasn't football when you went in front, Eddie? It certainly looked like football to me when we bossed your team for almost the whole 90 minutes and showed our spirit like we always do against teams with a weak mentality who let us come from behind and win games.

6. Claretwobbie

Claretwobbie New Member

So the best Team always win !!!!!! Not while there are clown's in black and white that totally ruin a good game of football, and I'm not talking just about Trippier being sent off.

Lampard and Cole were perfect examples, and Wolves were denied a potential Premiership saving 3 points !!!

How many times have you been to games and the Referee has made a bad decision that has changed the result of the game !!!

And every fan of every Club can total up points lost or gained by a decision that can affect going up or down. Its only the Premiership that we can analyise by the means of MOTD and the "experts" rip referee's apart every week, yet in the Division's below we get sub-standard referee's, ie not yet acceptable for Premiership games, and we as fan's accept that !!!!!!!!

And we pay for them to make mistakes and affect games !!!!! Glad I didn't waste £36 last Saturday !!!!!

7. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

It evens itself out over the season shut up moaning!

Face it when you go in front against us you are guaranteed to lose :)

8. Claretwobbie

Claretwobbie New Member

OMG !!!!! So I'm moaning !!!!!!!

No just saying it, as it is my friend. And why should it even itself out over a Season?, why can't we have an honest game, instead of the " it evens itself out over the Season" BS, becasue thats what it is, its Referee's hiding behind the BS we get all the time, just like the Government's for the last 50 years !!!!! I am not a sheep and do not conform to BS, in any shape or form its delivered.

So the next time you go to Asda and they over-charge you for an item, will it even itself out over the year?

ps Its only a game you know, the World ain't gonna end !!! For some it will !!, but there are a lot of sad people in the World today !!! Win, lose or draw does it matter, unless your getting someone related to him a Man City, the best your gonna get is 9th in the Prem, whoopie doopie do !!!! And believe me, there ain't no one in the CCC that is going to stop up longer than 2 years at best, but the Club's in the CCC cannot compete with the "established" Club's, its ALL about money and unless your in the Prem for a good few years no one as a chance, fact !!! Stoke were the last Club to go up with little money and they have done fantastic since and can NOW start to spend money !!!!!! Cannot seeing anyone doing the same, because the money gap has got a whole lot wider !!!