1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why always me ?

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Father_Jack_Hackett, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has once again got the hackles of his manager Roberto Mancini up after he was clicked coming out of a strip club at 2.45 a.m. last night.

Mancini was planning to start him in City's next home game against relegation-threatened Bolton Wanderers, but the controversial Italian's latest misdemeanor could see him axed from the squad, as he expects his players to be at home and in bed when a first-team game is less than 48 hours away

Balotelli was snapped leaving the 'X In The City' strip club in Liverpool at 2.45 a.m yesterday morning, although he wasn't expected to be drunk since he is a teetotaller, The Sun reports.

Mancini was relying heavily on Balotelli, who recently returned from a four-match ban for stamping Tottenham Hotspurs' midfielder Scott Parker.

Mancini had recently defended Balotelli, claiming he was still the best striker in Italy, but that was before he learnt about Balotelli's latest gaffe.

"Mario is the best Italian striker, 100 per cent. I hope after this week, with him not playing for Italy, it will help him in
    for the rest of this season. We know Mario is a top player but he should improve his behavior," he said.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/553833358?-1808

2. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Seems like the strippers bring out the best in him...

3. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Why are there hardly any City fans considering you're top of the league?

You lot are pretty good fans in general.

4. Haydn

Haydn Member

It didn't seem to affect him. He looked sharp and fit his finishing was just off yesterday. He should have had a hattrick in the first half.

5. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

I assume you meant "Why are there hardly any City fans here considering you're top of the league"

We did have a quite a number of new members joining around the time BBC606 closed but we also had a problem with a couple of persistent wums at the same time, i assume the new members couldn't be arsed and moved on to one of the alternative 606 forums, a lot of the BBC606 City fans ended up at JA606 and Bluemoon is probably the busiest City forum.

I don't see why being the top of the league has any relevance.

Bluemoon - http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/

JA606 - http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/browseByTag/8703

6. topdawg

topdawg Member

ja606 is utter ****.

balotelli's late night shenanigans are likely to cost him £250K. bit expensive for a bit of LD.