1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WHO'S THE BIGGEST IPSWICH OR norwich

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Alf Hooker, May 28, 2011.

1. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

100% agreed <ok> and to top it off - I do not hate Ipswich, but as you are the 'enemy' (from birth) I can't like your team either.
    In 2 months I will be looking at the Championship to see another defeat at home to Barnsley for you and you will be hoping to see us getting a good hiding at Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City.....and so the list goes on <laugh>

2. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Do you know what Thai I don't actually hate Norwich as that would mean that you cared in the first place! <ok> It's only been in the last few years since 606 that I have really taken any interest in things up the wrong end of the A140!

I actually admired some of the football you played back in the late 80s early 90s and again last season much to my chargrin! Football tends to make us tribal like politics does! Norwich is a fine city and I enjoy going up to the Norfolk coast as its beautiful up there. All the best for the next season as you are going to need it! <ok>

3. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

I have been aware for some months (via 606) that you are not a one eyed, blue tinted glasses kind of fella <ok> same as I do not wear yellow tinted glasses. I am realistic and say as I see (even if wrong). I will get hammered for this but in your glory days you were fantastic to watch, even if it did hurt a bit inside <laugh>.

Lets see what starts to unfold in August and the normal, tribalism can start up again. Maybe not so intense next season but hopefully still fun for us all <ok>

4. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

You have to be realistic when you support Town and to be honest we have so much to be realistic about!