1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who's gonna go??

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by peglergas, Jun 20, 2011.

1. peglergas

peglergas New Member

What do ya reckon then gas heads? Who from last years squad will still be here for new season? I reckon Lines going is a given but still question marks about Campbell. Will Sawyer still be about? Kuffour?

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

going, lines and hopefully blizzard.

sawyer will still be 1st choice left back and campbell will stay and kuffour could be good in league 2 if he puts the effort in.

3. Mendeleev

Mendeleev Member

The question is will anyone take 'sicknote' off our hands!!!! My only memory of Blizzard is that god awful tackle on that Charlton player.......

Cannot wait to see the back of Mr Overated Lines one of the laziest players I know, loves himself way too much and trouble with a capital T if rumours of some of the off field antics are to be believed......

Sawyer I rate would like to see him stay and with a tall man up front Kuffour could prosper in this league.

As for Campbell I love the bloke to bits a Gas legend but will he be content with only a bit part role this season after all the exploits of the last 12 games of last season??

4. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

Sawyer was wanted by Bournemouth, and must be on a decent wage. I reckon he'll go. I think Kuffour may stay. I'm amazed Blizzard is still around! Lines was due to move to Palace. Campbell may not even be captain next season, so me may chose to go.

5. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

....about 1,000 plus S/T holders.....<yikes>