1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who would have had the more successful season?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Mantis, Apr 24, 2017.

?

Who would have had the better season if Arsenal win the FA cup but Sp*rs finish above us?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2017.
  1. Arsenal

83.3%
  2. Sp*rs

16.7%
  1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You've also had a lot of practice sucking cock on here. Basically anybody who shows you an ounce of support gets a BJ

2. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Personally love the FA cup, it's only behind the Premier League and Champs league.

Finishing 4th is important but if like Arsenal you're not capable of winning the champs league then it's pretty pointless.

3. You're mistaking me for Skiddy, mate. And it's rimming, not cock-sucking, that he's into. Pull down your trousers and have a look at your arse in a mirror; you'll see him there, on hands and knees, with his nose and tongue shoved firmly up your chuff.

Glad to have pointed you in the right direction, mate.
    <ok>

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You wrote the book on rimming mate. They even made a film about you staring HIAG hawtry :)

5. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

So gooners recognise United had a better season than Arsenal last season. Fair enough, better late than never <whistle>

seabreeze and Style like this.
  6. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Obviously.

7. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Obliviously.. ....

Style likes this.
  8. Stan

Stan Stalker

I'll always choose the enjoyment of being sat next to Stan Jr at Wembley and watching United win the FA Cup over watching United getting dry humped in the CL!

In 20 years we'll still talk about that FA Cup final. I doubt we'll reminisce over the season that we finished 4th to then go out of the CL at the group stage.

FosseFilberto and luvgonzo like this.
  9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<applause>

10. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Its a shame that people like Wenger have spent the past 10 yrs saying the opposite.
    When spurs won the league cup in 2008 after beating city away with 10 men in the quarter final, arsenal in the semi final and chelsea in tbe final but did not come in the top 4 he said that it was inferior to arsenal coming 4th and winning nothing and that CL qualification was all that mattered.
    He even coined the phrase that 4th place was a trophy.

Tbh EVERY arsenal fan I know dismissed the idea that winning the fa cup and league cup is better than a top 4 finish.

Seems to me that arsenal fans this season have changed their view...can't imagine why?

Libby likes this.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Apart from me :)

remembercolinlee likes this.
  12. The Prime Minister

The Prime Minister Well-Known Member

Being to 4 is pointless unless you are good enough to win it, only UTD or Chavs will do that, Spuds and Liverpool will crash out, ££££ may go a bit better, but anything can happen with them.

13. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

Good for you (genuinely).
    I took my then 10 yr and 5 yr olds to WHL to be photographed holding the League Cup in 2008 cos we couldn't get to the final. We had a great day.
    All the gooners I personally know simply could not get why we enjoyed winning the cup when we couldnt get top 4.
    Even though its a trophy won regularly by Liverpool, United, Chelsea and City the league cup fans of most clubs refer to it as a mickey mouse cup and as not a major trophy.

PINKIE likes this.
  14. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Until they get to Wembley. Then everything changes.

15. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

For me, there's no such thing as a mickey mouse trophy. Those that belittle cups aren't true fans of football in my eyes. I was at the 08 final and celebrated as if England won the World Cup - as any fan should.

The problem with football these days though is that money is well and truly ruining it. When you consider the fact we picked up about £35m for a failed CL campaign yet Utd got about £300k in total prize money for winning the EFL cup (while Arsenal got about £5m for the FA Cup), it makes the game a joke but sadly you see why clubs prioritise that top four finish these days.

16. Libby

Libby 9-0

That's true of even our fans mate... yeah a team with 1 major honour in over 130 years <doh>

I've spent years arguing on our board for trophy over league position with only a minority agreeing... all changed this year though <whistle>

remembercolinlee likes this.
  17. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Whats the point in football if you would rather finish 4th than get a trophy?

Christ, listen to what you're saying.

Style and PINKIE like this.
  18. Stan

Stan Stalker

I've had a similar discussion on the Liverpool board. Some of them are delighted that they haven't won a trophy for a while as they might go on to win the CL at some point.

Of course when they finally win another cup they'll do a complete about turn (although Klopp doesn't win cup finals as he's tactically naive, unlike Mourinho).

19. The Ginger Marks

Thought I'd get this in before you head off to Basingstoke for a BJ & a cream pie. You are the only one on the board with a cock fetish Saints in fact nothing makes your day more than waving it about on the bus. Let's get this straight rimming is what your very small dwindling bunch of lovers do. Cock sucking is what you give them in return.
    <laugh><laugh>

20. CFC: Champs £launderx17

You were superb in the first half yesterday. The first team to completely outplay us since we went 3 4 3. Although your goal was probably offside, you should have been three or four up at half time.
    Great cup final especially for neutral.

gooner4ever and PINKIE like this.