1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who do we want promoted?

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by stretchyboy, May 6, 2016.

1. stretchyboy

stretchyboy Well-Known Member

Simple question....

For me, the ideal scenario would be to see Brighton do Boro, then Wendy do Boro in the play offs, and Hull to beat Derby.
    Hull or Wendy - not fussed, probably Hull as we would have more chance of beating Wendy than Hull.

2. Nuggets

Nuggets Well-Known Member

Middlesbrough and Hull to go up. We don't have great records against them, from what I can remember, and they will probably just spend more money in the summer if they fail in the play-offs.

I'm slightly gutted Burnley went up. We got four points off them this season!

3. stretchyboy

Nooooooo - You can't want Boro to go up. The whole team don't stop moaning and whinging - horrible team (and so is the Manager)
    The only player I like is Adomah, quality player at this level, and seems a very genuine kinda guy.

4. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

Terry Conner to Manager.........<laugh>

5. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

I want Sheff Weds up personally - My mrs is an Owl and I seem of late to be going to see them live quite a bit - went last weekend when doing a weekend up north with the Mrs to see them play Cardiff. Remind me of us a bit last season with the feel good factor up there.

I'm traveling up north to see her next Friday so I'll be at their play off game.

I hope Boro go up, hate Brighton.

As for the other sides in the play offs -

Would love Derby to fall flat on their face.

Hull fans also quite arrogant - seem to think they are a prem club despite having zero history. They are a nothing club and the sooner they are back at the bottom of the championship, league 1 the happier I will be. They are in the same pot as Swansea, Reading, Wigan, Bolton. Absolutely nothing clubs with crap fan bases when it counts. How many will Bolton attract next season, sod all.

6. stretchyboy

Other than Boro fans, how could anyone prefer them to Brighton? You have a club like Boro who are throwing money at expensive signings left right and centre, have horrible whinging moaning players (friend, leadbitter, ayala) and their manager is a miserable arrogant fu@@er.
    Whereas as Brighton play great football, have no prima donnas, have no big signings (apart from Knockaert's wages) and have a very dignified manager, even if he did once have six fingers. I think Brighton deserve it, especially after their slow steady climb from the bottom of the fourth division, no stadium, and almost out of business.
    I will certainly be cheering them on come 12.30.

7. Westlake33

Brighton are an arrogant as hell club, sorry I do not like plastic Brighton whatsoever.

Boro haven't done anything to bug me. Sure they've chucked ££££ but are a big traditional club and their fans aren't being arrogant idiots about it like Derby County.

Knockaert, t***. Was meant to come to us last season but was too big time to. Class player though.

8. stretchyboy

Oh well, one of us will be disappointed then.

9. Westlake33

Haha yeah.

Not mega worried either way though!

10. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

We're not going up so that's about as far as my thoughts go on this subject <ok>

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM likes this.

11. Westlake33