1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Which team do you dislike most in the Premier League?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Tintin, Dec 17, 2012.

?

Which team do you dislike most in the Premier League?

1. Arsenal

2. Aston Villa

3. Chelsea

4. Everton

5. Fulham

6. Liverpool

7. Manchester City

8. Manchester United

9. Norwich City

10. Queens Park Rangers

11. Sunderland

12. Stoke City

13. Tottenham Hotspur

14. West Ham

15. West Brom

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tintin

Tintin Well-Known Member

The other thread has a **** poll with no enough options and that closed quickly. Hate is a strong word and I've changed that word to dislike. Credit to the creator of the original but we need a new and better poll. The maximum Poll is 15 options.

Judging by the other poll and comments we'll take Newcastle off the list which leaves us with 19. The 4 other teams I've taken out and why are: Reading(just promoted, low in table), Southampton(promoted, low in table, too nice), Swansea(try to play the right way, mid-table only), Wigan(try to play the right way 3-4-3, low in table).

2. trixter_whufc

trixter_whufc New Member

I think Wigan should be in the list myself (not that I would vote for them) ahead of perhaps Norwich/Fulham.

I know a lot of people that have a real problem with Wigan (rightly or wrongly) being in the prem with their empty stadium and **** music when they score and their pitiful away support.

I would struggle to find a bad word to say about the other two I mentioned.

3. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

And their **** pitch. With all the rugby that gets played on it and the weather it's always a total write off and leads to crap games.

I used to dislike Newcastle too but since they got relegated I stopped giving a **** about them.

4. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Oh god, such a hard decision between 'anti football' Stoke, 'pretentious babies' Arsenal and Liverpool. I went for Liverpool though as they are just such a vile club in all aspects :)

5. Azmi

Azmi Well-Known Member

As Swansea weren't available has to be Chelsea.

WHY NO SWANSEA?

6. MrToontastic

MrToontastic Well-Known Member

I dislike most teams in the EPL for one reason or another but the one I hate most is Stoke. The things they are allowed to get away with week in week out is ridiculous.

7. Rubik's Tube

Rubik's Tube Member

I can't believe there aren't more votes for QPR. Man City and Chelsea pay extortionate fees and ridiculous wages for top players. QPrcelona do the same for average or has-been players.

Djibril-Cisse-QPR.jpg
    The-QPR-chairman-Tony-Fer-008.jpg

8. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Don't hate us, pity us. Chelsea followed by United for me.

9. GozoCanary

GozoCanary Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Liverpool are quite so disliked. I suppose it is that sense of entitlement and refusal to face up to current reality mixed with whingeing self-pity.

10. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Can't we vote for more than one. I can't pick out of Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham <laugh>

Bar G*llas I don't have a problem with Spurs players individually, although I can't say I'm AVB's biggest fan. Arsenal's fans annoy me and West Ham's fans and their inflated ego's and Chelsea obsession annoy me as well.

11. Rubik's Tube

Rubik's Tube Member

There is something darkly satisfying having a team that represent the exact opposite of everything Norwich have done so right in the last 3 years, but I admit I don't hate you! A big part of me hopes that QPR stay up- most of the teams in the relegation mix (esp Reading and Wigan) could cope financially with relegation. The same, I fear, cannot be said for QPR and I certainly don't wish a Portsmouth-esque freefall on any team!

12. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

Was a toss up between Liverpool and QPR for me, but my vote has to go to Liverpool. Looks like I'm far from alone too as it seems more people have a dislike for Liverpool than Manure even ! Surprised such a low vote for Wet Sham too ?

13. Tintin

Tintin Well-Known Member

I understand where you're coming from but Wigan didn't get mentioned by anyone in ten pages in the other thread whilst Norwich did a couple of times. I don't think it effects much since it's a single vote and these teams weren't exactly going to be up there in the votes! Wigan are probably more likely to be disliked by teams in the Championship or League one that get a full stadium. I don't expect these fans bother to view this section as they are in a different league so wouldn't see the thread. If someone is adamant they dislike a team I left out I'll edit the original post and tally their votes

14. CFC: Champs £launderx17

I voted arsenal but want to change to Liverpool. Can I change?

Why do people hate QPR so much? Is it the soulless mercenary aspect?

15. shogs

shogs Well-Known Member

Liverpool's become less loathing lately so I went for Stoke.

16. Arsene Wumger

Arsene Wumger New Member

As a club I hate Man U but its their retarded blinkered fans, most of which probably couldn't even point to Manchester on a map, that really piss me off

17. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

It's got to be Liverpool for me, mainly due to their sense of entitlement... those press releases from LFC demanding that they be handed a win by the EPL just really get on my nerves.

Also, all that Hillsborough stuff just makes them such a dislikeable club. How dare they campaign for the justice of 96 dead fans?

Also, they can't score for **** <grr>

18. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think if you asked fans of clubs in the Football League, Man U would win by a landslide. Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs fans will just vote for each other, I'd imagine the same with Newcastle and Sunderland, and possibly the same for Norwich, QPR and Swansea all of whom came up together.

Could be wrong but just a guess.

19. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

I'd vote QPR but its nothing to do with being promoted with them. It's because they're the most deluded horrible bunch on here and every time I've been there (5 times) there's always been some sort of hassle. I'd even want Cardiff to beat them

20. Schwerer Gustav

Schwerer Gustav Well-Known Member

absolute joke of a poll when every club cannot be covered off - should be deleted.