1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Which fan board has been in fastest decline recently?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Some boards, such as the City one, never really had a great deal of traffic, and others, such as the Burnley board, have been virtually non-existent from the off.

Others, however, were once vibrant but - for whatever reason - turned into virtual deserts. Let us examine some examples.

West Ham board

I used to love popping over the Spanners' board and engage in all kinds of gansta banter with Raoul Moat wannabes. Sure, there would be the frequent request to "meet up to talk it over" matched with a threat of the odd stabbing, but apart from that the banter was fairly sound.

Somewhere along the line, a dream seems to have died, and the place is as empty as an idiot's mind!

Chav board

Well, I think we all know what went wrong, there! In a word - Skiddy.

There is no need to say any more.

Arsenal board

I doubt any of us would have missed the fact that the Gooners' board has been in steady decline commensurate with the declining fortunes of the club they purport to support. That said, I blame Pixie, first and foremost. He banned those whom he could not match on an intellectual level, such as myself and Ensil (as well as so many others), or he made it practically impossible for those who opposed him to continue to post on that board without excessive ridicule of the most juvenile kind.

Ultimately, the only posters who remained on the board were those who were a mirror image of himself, namely fair-weather plastics. Now, when Arsenal were doing sufficiently well, posters hung around; but as soon as Arsenal went into decline they all did a runner - all of them, in one of the most craven and cowardly acts we have ever witnessed on this site.

Which board deserted the fastest?

Whatever the reasons for a board's demise - and whether you lads agree with the reasons I have put forward for the massive exodus - it would be interesting to know which board deserted the fastest. I'm sure that mods and admins must have their hands on the necessary stats to demonstrate this?

2. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Who cares? The Prem board is where it's at.

3. <ok>
    It certainly is for ****s and giggles, Akky. However, there is a time and place for serious footy chat, and that ought to be the domain of one's native club board.

4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Didn't know Chelsea had a board.

Wow, shocked.

Skylarker, Treble and Hoddle is a god like this.
  5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

PL Board is in decline, to much bitchin' like little girls.

PINKIE likes this.
  6. Come off it, Luvvy!

You're revelling in this.

Either that or you're jealous that you didn't come up with this superb idea for a piss-take!

7. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Nah, it's got a bit dull lately which is why I'm on here less. Too many little spats that are boring.

salad fingers and Libby like this.

8. Come off it!

Pixie is on the ropes, taking one hell of a beating, and you're telling me you don't want to land a couple on, yourself?

That's not the Luvvy that the old HIAG used to know and love, I'll warrant.

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I'm a changed character, I no longer feed fights or start arguments for my own kicks. A bit like yourself I've moved on and am better for it.

Skylarker and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  10. The old HIAG would be mortified when he hears that, mate. I will, of course, let him know as soon as I see him .

That said, the new HIAG welcomes you on board. It's a dull train ride, but a very safe one with a decent trolley service.

luvgonzo likes this.

11. The Ginger Marks

Too many arseholes making ****ty obsessive threads. <ok>

12. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

The wummery here has fallen to a deplorably low level. It's virtually a subtlety free zone now, with a few notable exceptions.

Chucking childish insults and infantile name calling seems to be what passes for wumming.

Skylarker, PINKIE and luvgonzo like this.
  13. Thanks, mate.

SpursDisciple and luvgonzo like this.
  14. The Ginger Marks

He was referring to you you twat. <ok>

15. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Says the man who's copied his bessie mates avatar. <whistle>

Dier Hard, Skylarker, Libby and 2 others like this.
  16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Well I didn't realise it was a conscious lifestyle change, good on you Luvvy. I had noticed you're absence.

luvgonzo likes this.
  17. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I try to converse with footy chat at all possible opportunities however when Skiddy derails every thread...I can't help but put him right...I admit that.

If enough posters request it, I'll put him on ignore for the good of the board.

Can't get fairer than that.

18. The Ginger Marks

Credit wheres it due Luv he's been the clown here for 6 years solid mate...Im paying homage to the Gimp. <ok>

19. The Ginger Marks

When are you going to start Turdy?

20. The Ginger Marks

Why as no one mention the Dull as Ditchwater desert? Those spuds talk the most **** about the ****tiest subjects known to man...no wonder all the cuts on on here.