1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic What Views Do You Have On These Allegations Of Abuse On Young Footballers ?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swanseaandproud, Dec 1, 2016.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I find it very disturbing That the amount of footballers are coming out of the woodwork and saying they were sexually abused as youngsters, I cant believe that if it did happen that nobody at these clubs never knew what was going on.....It is shocking that there are so many allegations against so many coaches now that every coach mentioned must be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty must serve time in prison.....Any parent must now have concerns when their child goes away to a football academy. The list is growing daily and has now surpassed the Saville scandal.....Shocking state of affairs...

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Agree! never thought that this issue would find it's way into football, but it has found it's way into so many areas of society, and those in authority have winked at this outrage, when are we going to proceed with the independent inquiry? that is a farce in it's self, will it ever get going, I noticed that Australia have succeeded in their 'Royal commission on Child abuse', this country is a complete joke on the subject, Why? Because there are too many bent coppers, Judges, and Politicians that are Pedo's..................<ok>

3. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Until they execute every convicted paedophile, this will always happen.

Tbh, I'm not at all surprised by these allegations.

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I am surprised that this has been happening and the scale of it.....Im uneasy with the way players are coming out of the woodwork now and how the football body could cover it up so easily, If there were a few the clubs could have got away with is but there is allegably hundreds and surly a % of them would have reported what was going on to the athorities....I find that odd....

5. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

You do realise that Paul Nuttall, the new UKIP leader, has got Lefties in a tailspin by suggesting that, Valley?

Personally I'd only bring it back for terrorism offences, but having worked in criminal justice I can tell you that you can't 'cure' these people other than by chemical castration - something we don't have here. Lock them up and life means life - protection of the public is paramount.

But like you I'm not surprised at all.