1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What to do on a Saturday?

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Whiteyorkist, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

Well the seasons done and gone.

We've had a good season, though I'm a little disappointed not to have made the playoffs, but that's Leeds United.

At least we get to host West Ham, Cardiff, Birmingham and Miwaw next season, should be fun!!!

What are you all going to be doing in the next couple of months to get by.

IALWB

2. billyboy

billyboy New Member

go fishing ---then read what some of the braindead twats put on here---hows that

3. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Watched 'Leeds United: The Glory Years' on VHS today. Usually I just play Football Manager to get my football fix, there's also going to be the Euro U21s on Sky this summer I think. Next game for me will be the Newcastle friendly.

4. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

VHS? Wow, is it that long since we had any success!!!???

5. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

gonna buy a push bike and get fit for my football season! rock on

6. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

BBQs in the garden with plenty of beer will be the order of the summer me thinks! Will watch the u21s torno as well. Good standard of football usually! Might have to have some more kick abouts as well as I play on a monday night it wouldnt hurt to get the fitness levels up.

Wish i liked cricket as that seems to go on forever, just cant get into it though :(

7. billyboy

billyboy New Member

i got em all mate ---it makes me cry to watch em ---but also makes me feel good to see wot ****e replaced em over the years and they think they are leeds ----NEVER

8. eastyorkshirewhite

Try to save some money so as to fund my away trips which with the rising fuel costs will be expensive.

9. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Cheer up mate, it's only 6000 miles. <laugh>

More for you in East Yorks, I'd have thought, except for the Hull game. Doubt I'll end up going to any of the Southern away games next season other than Brighton and West Ham. The home season ticket's setting me back enough.

10. eastyorkshirewhite

Yes had an away season ticket for the past three years dont know what price that will be.I added up all the away ticket prices lastb season and found out we were charged £81.00 more than the face value of the tickets i know there is postage etc but it seemed a bit steep the only plus point is you know you will get a ticket and you dont have to be near a computa on a monday to put orders in.Know they are saying it will be about 6,000miles but we have a round trip of about 120 miles for home games as well.