1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What the **** went wrong

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Dec 3, 2012.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

12 minutes figueroa sent of for the tackle witch the ref deemed to be a penalty on cisse that Habsi ad no chance in saving. screwed again by the the ref and because of that it leaves us 5th from the bottom of the prem and lost 4 games in a row and even though the alarm bell are not ringing just yet we are going to need more than 10 men on the pitch to pull us out of our annual mess that we always seam to get ourselves in KEEP THE FAITH.

2. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

I was at the match last night and Wigan fell apart from the moment the penalty was given until we scored the second goal.

That said, you lot didn't play too bad for the rest of the game and I think you can look forward to the rest of the season with some optimism. My concern being a Newcastle fan is that we should have scored more but couldn't get enough players forward into attacking areas. Still a good result for us though.

3. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

For what it's worth good luck Saturday lads, really hope you put another nail in QPR's coffin

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Considering how quiet it is on here that my Swansea supporting Welsh friend is worth its weight in gold,and the same to you the very best of luck for the rest of the season.

5. Blitz

Blitz Member

Here's another thumbs up from Swansea mate. Best of luck on Saturday and I'm glad to see you looking stronger this season.

6. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

****er!

7. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Cheers mate if Swansea keep playing the way the way they are now and you`l be knocking on the door to play in Europe