1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic What sport can't you stand

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Jul 29, 2017.

1. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Shame you said that but I understand your sentiment, my lady is Cerebral Palsy who has had major body malfunctions the last 6 years and she loved table tennis. Stick a bat in her hand now and everything is back to front so it's either a whack and flat face for her or a pair of grooved eyes for whoever stands to her left. So I will join you in disliking Wheelchair Table Tennis for the time being or until I need revenge.. ;)

PINKIE likes this.
  2. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

ffs, only had you down for about 25, you been playing with them black holes or something.. <whistle>

seabreeze likes this.
  3. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

women's football, women's rugby, women's cricket, all the sports they're **** at that get forced down my throat (tennis & golf are fine). Ballroom dancing (yes, it's a sport apparently), curling, cycling, rhythym gymnastics with the ribbon or the ball, cricket (I don't mind playing, but watching is tedium)

4. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

1-0 against France

5. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

Sexist mysoginist pig!!!

I'm so proud of you! :)

6. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Being Canadian , I love Women's football , otherwise success is a non event

PINKIE likes this.
  7. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

That will be written on your gravestone <cheers>

8. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Any motor sport in which each car or bike is different.

Give everyone the same car or bike and suddenly it's about skill. Right now, the best car/bike wins. What a load of ****ing nonsense.

Starting to get sick and tired of Darts now. Was enjoyable about 4/5 years ago. Now it's just two fat old men who aren't as good as Sky will have you believe throwing 57s in front of a crowd of complete and utter ****s. The sort of ****s who still think the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant is funny.

9. littleDinosaurLuke

littleDinosaurLuke Well-Known Member

You have to try to enjoy women's sport for what it is. It's not comparable to men's sport. The England women's cricket team would probably lose to most counties' U-16s teams, but that's irrelevant. There would be no point watching Morecambe v Exeter at football if you're going to spend the whole time complaining that they couldn't compete against Real Madrid, Barcelona or even Stoke or Hull...but their fans don't look to make those comparisons.
    Women's sport lacks power, skill and athleticism compared to men's sport, but it still has those qualities at its own level plus competition, tension and drama if the World Cup cricket final was anything to go by.