1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What position will Arsenal's finish 2017/2018

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by PINKIE, May 31, 2017.

?

What position will Arsenal finish in 2017/2018

Poll closed Aug 29, 2017.
  1. 1st

8.3%
  2. 2nd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3rd

4.2%
  4. 4th

29.2%
  5. 5th

29.2%
  6. 6th or lower

29.2%
  1. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I have never complained about you ruining your own threads. They are already ruined <laugh>
    Just find it funny that Spurs fans can see whats happening, cannot defend HIAG on the subject at hand (because most of the time, his claims are indefensible) yet feel they HAVE to do something, even if it is a small jab at HIAG's aggressor. haha

2. So, why did you grass me up, that time?

Bod, that's because the Spurs fans (and a select few others) can see that, most of the time, I'm taking the piss for the ****s and giggles!

These people are not going to defend something that doesn't need to be defended!
    <doh>

More times than not, what you actually witness is the HIAGster posse mobilising to quell the usual nastiness that emanates from the 'Pede hyenas whenever I dare to attempt to bring a little bit of joy to this all-too-often miserable Hell-hole!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I know.
    So why do they?
    <laugh>

Jesus if I had to jump to the defence of Ginger and CFC every time they got in to a debate it'd be all I would spend my time doing.
    I trust they are big boys and can defend themselves. They sling mud so they can expect some back, ****ed if I am going to wipe their tooshies, nor would they want me to.

4. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Exactly. I only do it to Ginger cause he is just a nasty piece of work and I am sick to death of his dull, boring, nasty interventions. Any opportunity I find to take the piss (and it's not difficult) will be exploited. I wouldn't post similar about anyone else on here, even those that I don't get on with.

5. Stop there, mate!

The only way to "defend" Skiddy is to tell him the time and to ask him to put his nob away.

As for CFC, I actually think his many threads are works of wum-artistry. No defending needed there, Bods!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
    Bodinki likes this.
  6. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Rather daft to be predicting where teams will finish until squads have been assembled tbh ...

United appear to be losing Ibrahimovic and Rooney ... but Jose has the deepest pockets by the look of things

City are spending like crazy already - whole new defence being assembled and possibly Alexis Sanchez to boot

Liverpool are fcukin up big time on their targets but they will be recruiting for sure ...

Chelsea will start the season without Hazard and it seems that Costa ls being squeezed out - expect replacements

Arsenal are making big noises about targets and you get the feeling that Wenger will give it one good go now after a lot of criticism on transfer policy ...

Spurs might be losing both first choice full backs and I'd not be surprised if Dele Alli is the subject of a sizeable bid from a big European side ... can't see Spurs spending as big as any of the clubs above and they face a season at Wembley where they didn't actually shine (to say the least) last season ..

So everything considered .... I'm expecting Leicester City to win a second EPL title <laugh>

7. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Bope wont see that...plus for all his shouting of 'neutral'..he is very lop sided.

Some of these boys wont be happy until spurs fans hate Spurs <laugh>

SpursDisciple likes this.
  8. The Ginger Marks

Because you're a uber Cnut. <ok>

9. The Ginger Marks

Mate you can't even imagine how nasty I am but you are a sycophantic piece of excrement need needs flushing.

10. ffs can you remove your face from Pixie's arse-crack for just 5 minutes, Bambi?

Lovearsenalcock likes this.

11. The Ginger Marks

Sounds good advice being Sky's tongue is firmly planted in your jaxy.

12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

To Spurs fans, HIAG is like the special needs sibling that they know is a bit of a mong, but feel that they have to stick up for even when it's obvious that he's made himself look like a retard.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  13. The Ginger Marks

Listen mate I'm not going to inflict damage on those helpless innocent kids who the Bell deemed suit to abuse because they coulntanswer back.

14. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Just keeping it real about football, Quentin...best steer clear m'duck ... you know you always end up looking a tit with your pants down. :)

15. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

:huh: WTF?

16. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

ooooooooooo get her <laugh>

17. Alcoholism in practice, my friend.

18. The Ginger Marks

Nope, don't drink just fed up with self righteousness sycophants with two brain cells posing as a monkey.

19. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Are you a keen collector of Monkeys therefore very passionate about them and a staunch defender of their qualities, Mr Marks?

20. The Ginger Marks

Collector? My god what goes through your mind? Although I think everybody is amused by their antics especially when they wear big shoes and checked pants.