1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic What gets on your tits the most?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Billy Death, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I'm not the one who bakes fairy cakes for the community.

2. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

Is crusty old one eyed Glen a Geordie by any chance? he sounds like one.

On a slightly different note, I ****ing detest little scrawny snotty nosed kids/youths/teenagers or whatever they're called, not showing any respect for their elders.

I was brought up to respect my elders as were my kids, but kids today have no idea what some of these elders have gone through to make our little country safe. Just boils my piss. That poor old bloke walking down the street, barely able to walk anymore due to being crippled with arthritis probably fought in WW2 to keep you scrawny little ****s safe, show him the respect he deserves FFS.

3. Tel (they/them)

Hard statement to blanket, to be honest, I have a lot of respect for the older generation in general, say if they were strangers. I'd hold the door for them, be a gent, you know.

It's when you get to know them, I start to lose the respect. Like with Stu, he'd have my respect if he never opened his mouth, but after months of utter drivel from him, I've probably got more respect for a cum-guzzling street whore, who takes double anal for a fiver.

4. mackemwelder

Is crusty old one eyed Glen a Geordie by any chance? he sounds like one.

On a slightly different note, I ****ing detest little scrawny snotty nosed kids/youths/teenagers or whatever they're called, not showing any respect for their elders.

I was brought up to respect my elders as were my kids, but kids today have no idea what some of these elders have gone through to make our little country safe. Just boils my piss. That poor old bloke walking down the street, barely able to walk anymore due to being crippled with arthritis probably fought in WW2 to keep you scrawny little ****s safe, show him the respect he deserves FFS.
    Have you got her number mate?

I hear what you say as well, but I was brought up to respect my elders regardless although as a kid, there were certain older guys who were horrible ****s where I grew up and obviously they soon lose any respect you had for them.

Tel (they/them) likes this.
  5. Tel (they/them)

She doesn't have a phone mate, she's a crack head, she sold her only possessions.

I hear you, like I say, my default setting is to respect anybody, not just older people but when they start their moaning and bitching, and in Dewsbury in particular, when they start their racist ranting, it just goes out the window, STFU you decrepit maggot.

6. mackemwelder

I had the unfortunate experience of having to go to Byker (Newcastle slum) before I mobilized to Nigeria in February. As I was walking up this street there was a screaming kid in a buggy right outside of Greggs, probably no more than 2 year old, squealing at the top of her voice and the mother screamed at the top of her voice 'shut up you little ****' charming eh?, just then this lass who looked about 15 came out with a bag of sausage rolls and stuffed one into this screaming kids mouth.

I just looked at her and burst out laughing to which she replied 'who are you ****ing laughing at you cheeky ****?' well that just made me worse and laugh even more, which pissed her off even more. And all the while her little sprog was stuffing the Benwell dummy (Greggs sausage roll) down her little throat like they were going out of fashion. Pure class the people from Byker mate.

Nostalgic and Tel (they/them) like this.
  7. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Ive seen worse in Jarrow. what a disaster that place is! Deepest darkest Nigeria would be more pleasant

8. polyphemus

polyphemus Well-Known Member

Got one, but it seems to take hours if I have let the tyre go.

I have though recently bought one of the jump-start gadgets that has pump on it, (my car is an automatic), and this is quite good.

9. mackemwelder

I'm in Nigeria now mate and i'll take my chances here :emoticon-0148-yes:

Nostalgic and QWOP like this.
  10. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

Bit steep a fiver

11. Tel (they/them)

A net of onions and a raffle in your next tombola then.

12. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Just recently that little bit of sticky plastic that closes the end of the loaf now it seems to go right to the f ucking end and you have to chew the bloody thing off with your teeth.

13. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Well-Known Member

People on smart phones speakers held two feet in front of them having a loud conversation whilst pushing a shopping trolley up and down the aisles.

polyphemus likes this.
  14. password invalid

15. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Do you still own an invisible ink pen?

MrRAWhite likes this.
  16. password invalid

I will type with it shut now if it makes you happy , what a genius

17. password invalid

Cant find the refills

18. mackemwelder

Sat watching music on youtube with a bottle of red wine for company, finishing it and reaching for another only to find that there isn't another.

That gets on my ****ing tits.

Billy Death likes this.
  19. Home_and_Away

Home_and_Away Well-Known Member

Senior service :emoticon-0148-yes:

pauljohnhutch likes this.
  20. Libby

Libby 9-0

I'm late to this thread but I'll add a few of mine:

-When people refer to an ex who've got kid/s with as your 'baby mum'. No mate, she's not my 'baby mum', shes the mother of my child, have some ****ing respect you ratty little ****.

-On note of kids, I remember the night my Son was born, the hospital said I had to go home and bumped into my pal who said congrats etc. But he was with some little hoodlum from the estate who decided to say to me 'I hear you had a yout blud, congrats init' something just snapped inside me n said '****ing 'yout'? I haven't just had a 'yout' mush, I've had a son you cheeky twat'... mateys didn't know what to say <grr>

That one was a strange feeling to be honest, there I am barely 2/3 hours after the best moment of of my life, and I just want to smash some 17 year old into the curb... I'm not a violent guy either <laugh>

To summarise that one, anyone who refers to a baby as a 'yout' is a grade A **** <ok>

My other one off the top of my head, is older people who constantly whinge about how the younger generation have no respect, yet treat you like a bit of a **** just because you have a hooded jacket on.

You know the sort, always saying how the 'younger generation' have no respect, but refuse to show you the same thing if you hold a door or let them go first onto a bus etc. ****ing hypocrites.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Tel (they/them) likes this.