1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tips / Bets What do you think other posters look like?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Skylarker, Dec 18, 2016.

1. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I have no feelings towards you other than some slight sympathy for your lack of wit, originality and obvious frustrations with life ...

It has been noticeable how you you have come on here searching for some new mates and allying yourself with those that share your bitterness about the acheivements of the club I suport ... no problems with that ... but it would be more interesting for everyone if you could come up with some originality from time to time ..<ok>.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I'd understand his stance but he was merrily skipping past Skiddy's jibes the other day when he was accusing you of the same thing...but because you stick that pic up, he's outraged.

Even Chief replied to Skiddy's jibe, we won't go into Skiddy making references to my skin tone, which I don't mind and find funny but when done in a spiteful tone an experienced eye picks it up, anyway...Fossy skipped over all that and now he's giving it the moral stance this morning.

I knew why you stuck it up, I read it all...in context...not the bit that suits me. Jimmy ****in Saville, who gives a ****, every kid in the 70's and 80's growing up was on a diet of Jimmy Saville on prime time Saturday TV. He's just another dickhead and we all know it. I want to stab my parents in the eye for letting me watch Jimmy Saville...I'm outraged(not). I hope it doesn't impact on me bringing my kids up lol, doubt it.

Don't put a pic of Jimmy Saville up, but if you want to imply similar in words then crack on <ok>

<doh>

EDIT : Two wrongs don't make a right Fossy, Skiddy retorted with type....let me see you say the same thing to him and let's see if you judge him with that in mind from here on in. Once again I don't give a **** about it... but you are the man who always says that you don't have blind allegiances and you treat each post for what it is(personally I have never believed that)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Deleted likes this.
  3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Talking **** Fosse, your patronising post is transparent. What outrages you? His lack of wit according to you or the message and reference to someone who and understandably so is not the most popular face in history, may I add once again, rightly so.

and no one is bitter for Gods sake, don't give your club that much importance..my team is too busy at the right end of the table for me to be bitter about a team in a relegation dogfight...we have already discussed why Lesta are a hot topic nowadays.

4. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Firstly - I'm not outraged - just think it is pretty pathetic.
    Secondly - I don't read EVERY post
    Thirdly - and for the avoidance of doubt - I tend to view just about all intolerance as a cancer - Grew up in a very multi-cultural city where even the soccer firm was inclusive of all race creeds and colours ... the reality is that there are some wonderful people of every race, creed and colour ... there are also some twats.
    Fourthly - you are quite correct - two wrongs don't make a right. - FAO @Ginger Marks
    Fifthly - accusing other posters of criminal activities on here is just wrong - unless you have evidence of that crime - in which case reporting them to the police / authorities is obviously the better course - and as for the particular crimes committed by Daville, Gadd etc - IMHO, first offenders should be given a choice of chemical or physical castration - for any repeat then the death penalty should be considered. Rather radical perhaps - but some crimes destroy lives without necessarily destroying life.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  5. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

<laugh>

You and your club are totally irrelevant. You look into things way to much <doh>

May I ask who made you the boards spokesman?

Skylarker likes this.
  6. Deleted #

<laugh>

I can feel your hatred from here, pal.

Just cry...

7. Deleted #

Yeah, I shuddered when I seen that.

Anyway, here's Fosse blowing smoke up his arse. Makes you wonder about Fosse, because it says more about him than anybody else when he's taking the side of somebody who generalises northern lads are nonces and brings racism to the fore.

8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

i know all that Fosse, heres the thing...i dont doubt you as a person when it comes to tolerence or alot of other things....you dont need to explain that to me and by no means am i trying to slur you in that way. My point is about here and the selective nature of your lets call them 'issues' since'outrage' is too strong a word. Youve done it before and you are dong it again. Since you dont read every post how about switching it up a bit and reading Skiddy's posts and ignoring everyone elses for a bit? then you might see the point being made.

Anyway stop being a nobber im not in this for the long haul today...i want a nice easy day in the Not606 community as do you no doubt...

please log in to view this image

Skylarker likes this.
  9. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

... the same people who made you the board's resident twat ... i.e nobody ... strictly self appointments ... I say what I think... it's a public forum... but I stop short of inferring criminal acts by others just because I'm rattled on an internet forum ffs <doh> as I said ... grow up ffs.

10. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

No worries buddy ... and I confess I have not seen the posts you refer to - but also as you said ... two wrongs don't make a right.

Enjoy God day <smooch>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.

11. Deleted #

Talking about yourself again <doh>

Get your head out of your backside, ffs. You pretentious little bitch.

12. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Great comeback Einstein ... or at least some improvement on your normal infantile banality ... <ok>

Blueman likes this.
  13. Deleted #

Just cry...

14. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

15. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Another improvement ... good lad <ok> ... who said a GCSE in metalwork wouldn't be of use in later life eh? <rofl>

Blueman likes this.
  16. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

<rofl>

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Who's that in your avatar mate?

18. Deleted #

That's my hero, fella.

He's quite popular on the Sunderland board, at the moment...

19. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I'm intrigued mate, tell me more?

Deleted likes this.
  20. Deleted #

It's an 'in-house' joke, mate.

I'm sure all will be revealed shortly, anyway... <ok>

Tobes likes this.