1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic What did you pass your driving test in?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Billy Death, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

part 2,
    well when the Wrac hulk showed up we all took off and she gave chase, 4 of us ran around the back of the block, there was a window open you know the type the push out ones at the top with a little metal point to lock the metal bar with holes in to keep it open , in went the first lass the second then me and Spuggy was last, he was in up to his thighs when Brun Hilda grabbed his legs and started to pull him out, his ball sack got caught on the little spike, he was squealing like a twat , so me and the girls started to pull him back in, Brun Hilda let go and he scraped all his shins and landed with a thud on the ablutions floor, we all took off in separate directions, i went with the lass i fancied into her room , we were in bed me with my fingers up as far as they would go and her with a mit around my staff of life,knock on the door she pushed in into her wardrobe, picket duty were looking for us; they peaked inside and off they went,

what a night of bliss ,cos after an hour or so , 2 of her friends came knocking looking to hide she let them in and carried on with me , on of them started to finger hersell, wow erotic you betcha, i offered them to join in but nope, however watching them, did narf turn me on , after a couple of gans i was shagged out and fell asleep , was woken with breakfast they been down for theirs and brought me a full English and a mug of tea, she went around some of the bigger lasses to get me a top and tracky bottoms, i went for the bus where we parked it ....gone... bugger so decided to thumb it, that's when an Lotus 7 with the hood down pulled up, the guy driving was a captain and he was going to watch his team at the tournament, cracking bit of luck, and thats when i fell in love with those cars, to this day it still is my all time favorite.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Billy Death likes this.
  2. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Spladouch.

3. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

well thank you kindly sir

better than a **** with an Aberdeen Angus ........<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

4. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

When the f uck did you do that ya dirty bugger.