1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic What Are You Watching

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Forgot_My_Lines, Sep 2, 2015.

1. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Top gear grand tour episode 3.
    Pretty good

2. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

I was promised over 10 times by that tw*t on Friday,I would 100% get a call from BT between 9 and 10am today.

No f*cking call!! 6 instillation dates missed, and now 6 times they promised to call me and failed. So I still don't have any information.

I'm going to f*cking explode!!!!!!!!

3. General Melchett

General Melchett Well-Known Member

It wasn't bad, it's clearly better than the last season of top gear, but still not as good as top gear in it's pomp. It still feels tired, the, this is driving May a bit potty thing was all rather too contrived, best bit was the audience member who said "brown Aston Martins".
    still worth a watch but cutting edge it ain't. A proper adventure in beat up old bangers is what's needed.

Was fear of the walking dead 2 that bad? I half enjoyed the first season and thought having established a few charactors it might kick on from season 1. I guess I'll still give it a try but with low expectations and a vow to quit after 3 if it's that bad.

As for this weeks planet earth II, I'm still not getting what people are raving about? Some of the footage may aswell have been out of the archives, the lions attacking the buffalo, the fox and bison in the snow was so similar to a previous BBC nature extravagansa that I had to check to see if it was a repeat. It was at least half interesting to see the animals nobbling the cameras but still think it offers little that hasn't been seen before.

Is anyone else watching the exorcist? I'm quite enjoying it so far albeit the young priest is quite annoying and I'm quietly hoping that he gets his head pulled off (Oo-er) by the demon for being an arse rather than a priest.

4. Forgot_My_Lines

Lucas Brothers Moving Co.

Very strange, but amusing. Reminds me of a cross between Superjail and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :emoticon-0148-yes:

5. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

<yikes>

What is all this stuff? Have I been living in another dimension? <laugh>

6. Forgot_My_Lines

Ever heard of the channel "Adult Swim"? Or seen any of their adult cartoons? Superjail and Aqua team are adult swim. They do great cartoon content. Very graphic and wrong!!

ncgandy likes this.
  7. Forgot_My_Lines

Gandy, If you don't know Adult swim. I'd recommend seeking out some episodes of Frisky Dingo, Assy McGee, Superjail, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Robot Chicken was also formed on Adult Swim, and is now massive.

It's a fantastic channel.

8. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

I'll have a look. <ok>

9. woodbine

woodbine Well-Known Member

The last episode of Westworld was possibly the best finale I'ever seen, overall I just fell in love with this show. Can't believe we now have to wait until 2018 for the new season 2.

DHCanary likes this.
  10. Forgot_My_Lines

Been saving that up for when it's finished. Was looking forward to it as everyone say's it's been class. That review has really excited me!

Might have to watch that after I finish The Missing Season 2....Which has been totally fantastic!

11. woodbine

woodbine Well-Known Member

It's a bit of a slow burner but it gets better with every episode.

12. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yeah, gutted it's such a long wait after such a fantastic first season. It's a good job season 2 of The Man in the High Castle is out soon, I need something to replace westworld!

13. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

I've got withdrawal symptons waiting for the next episode of the FML v BT saga!

Woss goan on?

14. Forgot_My_Lines

The case handler (the 3rd one I've been promised in the past 3 weeks) is suppose to call me today, so they said on Monday.

No call yet. What a f*cking surprise. If they don't call today, that is the 7th time they have set a date to call me and not bothered. I'm still waiting for an 8th date to be set of them to install infinity. I am still waiting for a case Handler to contact me.

I told them (like I have the last 4 or 5 calls they promised me and missed) I wont receive a call, and I'll be back on hold tonight. I have no faith whatsoever that they will ring me this time. Even if they do call me, they said it would be an Update on the work by the suppliers. I'm pretty confident that they will tell me the work isn't finished, and then promise to call me in about a weeks time....

....I really don't know what to say or do anymore. I've said, and shouted everything I can.

15. canary-dave

Google the offcom ombudsman and tell him everything! <ok>

[email protected]

16. Forgot_My_Lines

You have to wait for 8 weeks after the complaint was logged.

17. canary-dave

That's a bit mean!

18. Forgot_My_Lines

Still no call. Rage is building again!

19. Forgot_My_Lines

A F*CKING CASE HANDLER CALLED!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I HAVE A NAME, NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS!! WHEEEEEEEY!!!!

6 call promises, and 3 case handler promises later, something has happened!!!

On the bad note. She said "So I have got to cancel your order, place a new one and then we will fast track......"

I said "Hang on!!....AGAIN!? you have got to cancel it and order it for a 3rd time now? I was told lat Thursday by one person and Friday by another, that the order canceled and they had ordered a new one."

She had a look. No record of any of that. No one did anything. All those hours on hold, all those calls and all those promises. a week on, I am right back at the beginning again. New order takes 48 hours (again) so got to wait for a call on Monday.....Unbelievable....

JM Fan likes this.
  20. Forgot_My_Lines

Oh ffs!!! She called back. There is some problem with her creating a new order, and she can't bypass it. She's had to get onto another team to!! She's not expecting to hear back from them til tomorrow. So that's another 24 hours before the 48 hours wait. Minimum!!

I really can't believe this! If you made this up, it would be stupidly unrealistic and taken too far.....BT are such a pile of f*cking sh*t!!!!!!