1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What about this then.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

The thing is Aber, he learned his mistake and rectified it. He is a business man and his key objective is to make money. He tried to do that with a couple of low profile managers to keep costs down and when that didn't work he brought in the right man for the job and has agreed to give money to spend in the summer. People are so fickle and stubborn that they HATE to forgive someones mistakes even when they right them. Thats not just City fans. We are back in blue, we have a cracking manager who is making zero's heroes. Guaranteed money to spend to strengthen the squad and we have climbed the league in leaps since Warnock took over. Where are these stay awayers?

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

that's simple jay they lost the heart for it and once that goes, its hard 2 come back..............so it really doesn't matter what tan does now some will never return.

its not all doom and gloom mind even though lots have stopped watching football, you got a ready made fan base if you ever get success <laugh>

Jay-Rede and BluefromBridgend like this.
  3. Jay-Rede

Exactly mate. I was one of the absolute mugs who went to the FA Cup game against Fulham infront of 5000 people. If that was Man United or Chelsea it would be sardine city!

4. Statto

Statto Active Member

5. Statto

Statto Active Member

Some people would do anything to get a game but surely its not true?

6. Jay-Rede

It isnt true <laugh>

7. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

BT sent me a text with a link to the Fox item yesterday. I nicely told him it was crap.

The second article confuses itself in saying £150m and then £50m as the full installment.

Would Usain pass the "fit and proper" rule or doesn't that apply to the Championship?

The sprinting training would be a lot more demanding under him.:emoticon-0158-time:

My thoughts remain the same, has April Fools' Day come early?