1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread West Bromwich Albion v. Swansea City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Dec 9, 2016.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Indeed, and we will not beat Boro either, word is out now that we are cannon fodder!..................<laugh>

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  2. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Sitting on the bus in a traffic jam coming home from WBA. My gut feeling tells me that if we lose to Boro on Saturday, we're down.

3. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Great HT team talk by WBA.....Spotted our weaknesses and went straight too it....Good bit of management skill there. Once they got the second goal they were in control even though we had 62% of the game.....We needed that fist goal but we never came close and our defence fell apart and made it easy for them....Monty was very poor with his crosses tonight.......never mind we move on.....

4. Turkish

Turkish Active Member

Taylor was abysmal. At the basics too. Shouldn't be near the 1st team when we've got Kingsley there. Bad management. Agree on Montero. Looked like he didn't fancy it tonight. Very weak. 1 step forward 5 steps back after Saturday.

Thought we could have got a point there so it's demoralising to get your hopes up after Saturday that we might put a run together and stay up then they turn in a performance like that. Only so much chopping and changing Bob can do. Just haven't got enough quality to stay up.

No wonder we're after Tom Carroll. Proper championship player.

5. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

Why get Joey Allen when you can get Tom Carroll <wah>

6. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Still fukn fuming.
    I want the yank out.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  7. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

The exclusion of kingsley from the first team is a reflection on how inept our management team is, I'm sick of watching Taylor's çrap being dished up every game, and Amat is not much better, must be our worst back line in years............<ok>

Turkish and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  8. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

BB : “If we can put a run together at some point, then all of a sudden we would be out of the bottom three." https://t.co/9RS1Y0Hxoc

Take a look at @SwansOfficial's Tweet:

For fuks sake yank!
    I cant believe he said that.

Hey Bobby.......if my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  9. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I saw Taylor make some great passes as well as make some errors but dont that apply to everyone last night......Monty who has one good game in 4 was very poor last night but we persisted to work down that left flank and WBA did their home work and had Monty well covered all night long and credit to them. If i was bob i would have taken monty off at HT and change the way we were playing. We could easily have got a point if we had played more direct instead of down the left and right flanks all night where they had that well covered......We had plenty of the game and had plenty corners but the home side was well prepared for that and dealt with it well.....However we may think every away game will be difficult for us as we were so predictable in our play last night and Monty could not cope with the way WBA had him covered......We must move on and learn that we must change players and tactics if nothing is obviously working....We are not going to win many points away anyway but We had the chance as it was there and we never took advantage of it.....