1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wenger agrees 2 year deal

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, May 30, 2017.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

WENGER OUT!

The Prime Minister likes this.
  3. I'm not going to knee-jerk to this news.

I need to digest it, and think it through, meditate on the ramifications, and perhaps watch a couple of episodes of Arsenal Fan TV in order to get a bit of perspective.

Senselessly wading in with the piss-taking isn't the way to go. I need to give this some deep thought before ripping the piss.

Tobes and Saintsfan08 like this.
  4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I'd save yourself the bother, since the main target of your ridicule, Piskie, seems to have deluded himself that this is the best possible thing that could have happened to Arsenal.
    Personally, I would just wait until **** starts to fall apart next season, and then hit him with a "I told you so!", but an elaborate "HIAGesque" style I told you so, like you do.
    Right now the rammifications of this decision are conjecture, at least in the minds of Wengerites. Back here on planet Earth though, everyone with a brain can see that extended the contract of a manager that 60% of your fanbase want to see gone, who has not lead the club to league glory since Moses wore short pants, is a belligerent, arrogant, and piss taking decision by the Arsenal board.

No amount of Wumming is going to change Wengerite's minds, so i would just let it play out.
    They have already agreed to sign one perenially injured defender who has barely managed 20 games a season in the last 5 years due to a dodgy cruciate ligament, so that box is ticked.

Now they just need some African midfielder no one has heard of, and some french teenage striker (Walcott mark 2, but french) to complete Wenger's shopping list, and they are well on their way to toxic heaven and another Europa league finish next season.....so i'd let em get on with it.

5. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

Breaking news ...

Ty has today signed a new 2 year Arsenal merchandise purchasing contract.
    Stan Kroenke made the following statement :

This is tremendous news for the club.
    With this new deal in place we can now guarantee Ozil and Sanchez
    300K/week wages until 2019.

6. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Actually they've already completed part 2. They have signed the foreign young striker diamond in the rough kid from obscure league.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...gn-henry-onyekuru-from-belgian-side-kas-eupen

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Hoddle is a god likes this.

7. <laugh>
    Wise words, your Holiness.

In fact, I do intend to take a measured approach to this. The last thing I would want to happen is that I go in on full-wum only for Wenger to have a Leicester City style fluke season, and for us all to be forced to suffer an entire season of Pixie screaming "wum **** up!" at every turn.

I will wait, mate.
    <ok>

Tobes and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  8. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

We just bought a teenage striker for **** all from **** knows where

For **** sake

#wengerout

9. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Wenger probably isn't in danger of winning the Premier league in the next two years, but he's going to keep Arsenal securely in the mix at the top of the table. A safe choice.

10. Top half of the table, agreed.

He's going to be no where near top 4.

Basically, Arsenal are ****ed on that score.

11. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

He switched to 3 at the back, so he's not so stubborn, his main problem has been refusing to buy the odd work-horse and tried to get a show pony to do the dirty graft, and they just ain't up to the job. I think he only needs 2 players, but they need to be the type of player Pulis would buy, no nonsense 6' 4" ball winners, players that let the opposition know they're there, without picking up cards. one in the midfield and one at the back.

If he buys them, Arsenal will challenge, whether he will or not, time will tell.

12. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

The front page of the BBC PL page has six articles on Arsenal. Get a grip!

13. They have become the media's go-to club for the media's general piss-take.

It's hardly surprising, when you consider that Wenger has rendered Arsenal a laughingstock.

14. The Ginger Marks

Is this the laughing stock that has won more trophies than all the previous spud mangers put together and only finished below you one time in 22years?

Yes very hilarious but we are all laughing at you. <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.
  15. There is no "we," Skids.

It's you, by yourself, standing in the aisle of a bus, with your cock in your hand, shouting at passengers "Tell him the ****ing time!" over and over again.

16. The Ginger Marks

Au Contraire bell, you only have to look at your last three threads to understand that all the laughter and ridicule is directed at you.

More cock fetish I see, are you not getting any? Has your man moved away?

PINKIE likes this.
  17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Bookmarked :)

18. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

He'll be in touching distance. Above or below the points needed for 4th it will be close.

All I know is he's going to be in touching distance... He likes touching.

Hoddle is a god likes this.
  19. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I see that Wenger has stated he's going for the League now that he's signed the new deal. Does someone want to point out that he's supposed to have done that every season.

BobbyD likes this.
  20. Wenger has turned Arsenal into the biggest laughingstock in European footy.

Next season is going to be comedy gold for us on this board!