1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wembley Ticket News

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Idi Amin, May 18, 2016.

1. Idi Amin

Idi Amin Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. Idi Amin

Idi Amin Well-Known Member

Ticket information for the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium has been confirmed.

The Tigers will play Sheffield Wednesday in the Final on Saturday 28th May 2016 (KO 5pm) in a bid to reach the Premier League.

We will receive an allocation of 38,956 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium.

Pricing categories at Wembley Stadium are split into five sections and there is also a concession rate for Senior Citizens, and children aged 16 and under.

ADULT PRICES
    Category 1 - £98 Adults, £49 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
    Category 2 - £76 Adults, £38 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
    Category 3 - £64 Adults, £32 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
    Category 4 - £52 Adults, £26 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
    Category 5 - £36 Adults, £18 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

The price categories will be sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.

Due to the numbers and that the Tigers’ ticketing system is not designed to sell tickets for Wembley Stadium, the Club are using Ticketmaster to sell Play-Off Final tickets.

HOW TO BUY
    Tickets are ONLY available online athttp://www.eticketing.co.uk/hullcitytigersORover the phone on 0844 248 5009 (calls cost 7p per min plus standard network charges, mobile rates may vary). There will be NOtickets available over the counter at the SMC Ticket Zone or from Tiger Leisure.

Due to the anticipated demand the Club and Ticketmaster recommend booking online as the easiest and most convenient method of booking. After accessing the ticketing website, please click on ‘Click Here To Activate Your On-Line Account’ and fill in all required fields. Should you experience any issues, a guide is available by clicking here. Alternatively, please call Ticketmaster Customer Services on 03333 213 126.
    Supporters will also be able to experience the view from the seat they wish to purchase at Wembley online using Ticketmaster’s Interactive Seat Map.

WHEN TO BUY
    Ticket sales will be split into TWO separate periods of sale.

Period 1: (Starts 9am Wednesday 18th May 2016. Ends 1pm on Friday 20th May 2016)
    Current Full & Half 2015/16 Season Card Holders
    Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed a seat as long as they purchase before the General Sale period starts.
    This period will be limited to three tickets per Season Card holder and a maximum of 12 tickets per transaction, if purchasing tickets on behalf of other supporters you must have valid, qualifying customer numbers.

Period 2: General Sale: (Starts 2pm Friday 20th May 2016 and continues until 12noon on Monday 23rd May 2016)
    Should any tickets remain, supporters purchasing during this period of sale can purchase up to 6 tickets each.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    Should you have any problems accessing your account with Ticketmaster please phone 03333 213 126 for assistance.

Family Area – Wembley Stadium have designated approx.1,700 seats in Blocks 105 to 108 in the East side of the Stadium as a Family Area for Hull supporters. Tickets in this area are only available to fans that are purchasing 16 and under tickets at a ratio of no more than one adult for one child, at a maximum of four children for every adult ticket.

Booking Fees – There is a £3 per ticket booking fee for every ticket sold online or over the phone.

Postage - £2.40 for First Class postage.

16 Years And Under – All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Babies – Babies/babes in arms will be allowed entry. If aged six months or younger, no ticket is required. If over six months old, a ticket will need to be purchased at the concessionary rate.

Ticketmaster Opening Times – The Ticketmaster call centre is open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays, the online ticketing function is available 24 hours per day.

Ground Regulations & Conditions of Issue Applywww.football-league.co.uk/ticketconditions

Crowd Flags And Musical Instruments – Any supporters wishing to take flags or musical instruments to Wembley Stadium must obtain permission. Please contact [email protected] to request permission. Anyone wishing to gain entry to Wembley Stadium carrying flags or musical instruments without prior permission will not be permitted to enter with them.

Tiger Travel – Supporters can purchase their place on our Tiger Travel coaches via Ticketmaster at the cost of £32 per seat. Coaches will depart from the KC Stadium South Stand car park at 9.30am.

Trains – TBC

Travel – Wembley Stadium will shortly be issuing a full travel pack for Tigers supporters travelling to Wembley. This will be launched shortly.

No Resale Of Tickets – It is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, for any unauthorised person to sell tickets.

Customer Number – This is printed onto supporters’ Season Cards or match tickets, and begins with the letter ‘H’. If in doubt of their number, supporters need to contact the Ticketmaster Customer Services number on 03333 213 126 or email [email protected] and we will let fans know what their correct number is.

Disabled – There are a number of Wheelchair and Personal Assistant tickets available. These are sold directly from the club and NOT from Ticketmaster. Please call 01482 505600 for details. Football League regulations apply, including the availability of age related concessions. Ambulant disabled supports can call Ticketmaster directly on 0844 248 5009.

Brucebones likes this.
  3. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

twenty's plenty.
    **** zonal pricing.
    ;)
    <whistle>

In all seriousness though I don't think I'll go. The cost is too much unless you choose to go at the back of the top tier. Where kids would have no chance of seeing anything. Tiger Travel leaves at 9:30am too. That's way too early for an antisoical **** like me!

Hope everyone who goes enjoys it whilst I'm at home throwing the remote at the tv because I can't get a stream to work and then having to rely on the radio.

Polly13 likes this.
  4. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Are you being serious ??

5. TreeHugger

The twentys plenty and zonal price comments were 99% jokey. The rest is my personal position. I just can't justify a near 3 figure spend on a football match :emoticon-0106-cryin

Polly13 likes this.
  6. george dawes

george dawes Active Member

Do we expect to sell out?? I am not a season ticket holder so am waiting til Friday, will there be many left by then?? I am guessing most season ticket holders will be getting 3 each?

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

There's currently a thirty minute waiting time just to get on the website.

And as it says Hull City Tigers Wembley Tickets, I wouldn't go on it anyway.

Antagonistic ****ers.

8. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

There'll be loads left.

9. HCAFC (Airlie Tiger)

HCAFC (Airlie Tiger) Well-Known Member

It says 30, I got on in 5.

10. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

site is ****ing useless - keep pressing proceed to checkout and nothing happens except clock winds down telling you to proceed to check out

11. tigerrev

tigerrev Well-Known Member

it says 0 - 30 minutes, I actually got on within about 5 minutes

12. tigerrev

Doubt we'll sell out - my son and I both have season passes but only want 1 ticket each and I suspect plenty of others will do the same

george dawes likes this.
  13. tigerrev

So how are you getting your ticket OLM - getting someone else to go on the website or are you not going?

14. petersaxton

petersaxton Well-Known Member

In 2008 the only ticket I could get must have been the worse seat in the stadium. It was on the back row in the corner and it was still a great view. Against Sheffield United I was high up near the half way line and it was a great view. Against Arsenal I was just in front of the media seats and it was a great view. I've only been to new Wembley one other time for England v France and that was a great view in Club Wembley. To sum up: All seats at Wembley give a great view.

15. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Corporate members have a different system for ordering tickets and our applications simply say Hull City v Sheffield Wednesday on them. Though if I decide to buy Club Wembley tickets, I'll probably get them from Club Wembley direct to get a parking space at the ground (I'm staying over, but junior wants to go there and back in day).

16. nbetiger

nbetiger Well-Known Member

unfortunately not going to Wembley due to going on holiday

17. TreeHugger

it's not so much the view, I'm sure id be fine. It's just the further back you go the more compulsory standing is. I don't have an issue with standing, but it would make it pointless for short kids.

18. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

A lot of people are having problems, getting half way through the process on the phone and then getting cut off, card details not being accepted, additional family/friend numbers not being accepted on one application.

19. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Everybody that wanted an FA Cup final ticket got one and we only had 25,000 so i wouldnt worry in the slightest.
    Its strange to see the sales end on Monday though

20. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Fans of other clubs manage.