1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Well, this is it.......

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Mar 29, 2017.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

2. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Yea I'm ****ting it... World war 3 was due 9 months ago, it should be along any minute now.

3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

They will be interesting times but at least you don't have the idiot Trump on your doorstep wondering whether you're coming or going, but it does appear that you have a somewhat ticked Merkel lining up your enemies. I have lost all the ins and outs of the EU agreements but always wondered why you allowed Europeans to judge and admonish you and I hope the right decision has been made because each time I return to England I see most of my birth country vanishing in to a melting pot of racial grievances followed by stupid decisions by the European Human Rights Court. Grab your own life by the short and curlies chaps.

4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

World financial institutions are about to crash and our nuclear sub fleet has gone to sea without any weapons, all is well with the world..

5. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Everything"s OK then.

6. bcfcredandwhite

No - I'm off to Helsinki next week for a week and my Euros have got more expensive.
    I'm off to Spain later (May) and China in the summer. The cost of those trips have also gone up.
    Plus I wanted to retire to Spain in 2027 so that is under threat.

Anyway, we are where we are.
    I'm hoping we can pull some deal out of the fire - something like what the Ukraine has would be good.

7. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

I voted to remain - however living in a democracy I have to accept the vote.

There is no way they are going to make this easy for us.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  8. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I voted leave, as far and as fast as we can.

Red Hub and Red Robin like this.
  9. banksyisourhero

I travel to Portugal and Spain on several occasions each year, but I wouldn't base my vote to stay in the corrupt EU on whether it may cost another few quid each time.

Whether you like it or not, its happening, so get used to it.

Red Hub and Red Robin like this.
  10. bcfcredandwhite

Same here. I voted remain NOT because I love the Brussels system - I don't. I voted remain because amongst all the lies and guesses nobody could tell me what Brexit would mean. Nobody still can - other than it means Brexit. Well, abracadabra means abracadabra big deal but I'm still none the wiser.
    Now it's done I hope and pray that for once our tosser politicians can come up with the goods and broker a deal that will benefit us - or at least not hurt us (economically I mean).

I'm not a 'remoaner' - I backed the losing side and accept the result.

smhbcfc and Red Robin like this.

11. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Let's rock and roll and get the great back into our country.

Keep firm and strong Theresa May:emoticon-0165-muscl

12. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

it is not Brexit anymore it is BROUT ......

13. BrightredRickster

BrightredRickster Well-Known Member

Personally I would like May to introduce legislation that all Brexiters should be hung drawn and quartered in the Tower.
    I am awaiting the result of the carve-up with interest, to see how it affects those Britons living in France.

I blame the Torys for this utter pig's arse of a situation. They after all have been in power for 7 years, so they created the climate for it.
    And Cameron (Mr So-out-of-touch-with-the normal-individual) called for the bloody referendum in the first place.
    One of the obvious questions which no squirmy wormy politician will answer is
    Why wasn't there a second referendum ? After all, it is quite important, and only 17 million asked for Brexit in a country of 70 million
    What about the rest of us ?
    And here is another one
    Why did Cameron call for a referendum in the first place ? Oops ! Think I answered that one already

Why did a Prime Minister of Britain make Borish (upper class thug) Johnson the foreign secretary ? Surely she can't be serious

And lastly, when are all the Torys going to f_ck off and die ? :)

14. bcfcredandwhite

Sorry BRR - whilst I agree with your sentiment, if everyone had got off their fat arses and actually voted then things may have turned out differently.
    The fact is they didn't.
    I think it might be Australia that fines people for not voting - perhaps we should introduce something similar?

BrightredRickster likes this.
  15. wings-of-a-crow

wings-of-a-crow Well-Known Member

worry not wize, we have two spanking new aircraft carriers - but no aircraft to go on them, brilliant strategic planning,

16. banksyisourhero

The more that voted that bigger your defeat would have been.. even Camerons sneaky tricks of extending the postal vote by 48 hrs knowing full well that most postal voters would have been remoaners didn't work, the unfortunate death of Jo Cox and the threats of world war 3 upon us didn't change the majority resolve, and where do you get off assuming that those that didn't vote would automatically vote to remain???

All current polls suggest a second referendum would be an even heavier defeat for the whiners.

Blame the tories too if you like. it was the 'real' labour vote across England that won it.

Red Hub likes this.
  17. Red Hub

Red Hub Active Member

Sounds a bit like the metro bus fiasco. Imagine if our city councilors were making national defence decisions, we would not even have a dingy. Or we would have a carrier with parking for bikes and a village green crewed by lesbians.

18. BrightredRickster

BrightredRickster Well-Known Member

and how do you back up these curious assumptions ?
    You won it by the skin of your teeth because nobody thought you had a chance.
    And if Brexit breaks the country in half, are you and your pigmy boys going to pay for it ? No, its our grandchildren who will do that

19. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

So the Eurocrats can tell us we have to go alone and can expect nothing favourable in terms of trade agreements within the union, yet when TM says if thats how it is then the union can go it alone on fighting terror, we were accused of blackmail!!! Things like this is why we had to leave the EU - it is all give from the UK and no take, or even thanks half the time.

20. banksyisourhero

Thats ****ing ironic!