1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well done Reading...you deserve promotion!

Discussion in 'Reading' started by Beddy, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Saints fan in peace....well done guys you deserve it. You came to our place and showed us how to be clinical. As you have done a lot this season at other grounds. Good luck for next season our hope is to join you soon......<ok>

2. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Thanks Beddytare. We've had so many Saints fans coming on here congratulating us and its very much appreciated.

Your turn to celebrate on Saturday I'm sure about that.

3. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

Yep, Saints PLEASE accompany us, most (all?) of us would prefer you huys sharing the prem experience with us next season!

4. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

Yes very well done on winning the Championship .

Even more impresive IMHO when you consider you lost the play off final last year , you could easily have have nose dived , but you didn't .

Even though you beat us the other day it made a nice change to walk around the stadium mingling with with your fans , and the banter on the way home was all good natured from what I could tell .

Good luck next year & Hope we go up with you !!!!!!!

5. OddRiverOakWizards

OddRiverOakWizards Well-Known Member

Well done, you consistency has been a remarkable achievement for a fairly small squad. Hopefully see you next year :).

6. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

Ha-ha, we're pretty used to failing in play-offs, we're got a long history of them, maybe close to a record?! And not only last year of recent times: remember that before this season we'd lost out in two championship play-offs in three years - before Swansea came along, we'd already suffered Burnley 'doing' us as well two years previously!!

7. Bloodandskin

Bloodandskin Member

Ditto well done reading, you deserve it. Best team in league.. I was at Middlesbrough and for short time thought we could run you to last game. But regardless of WHU result mon; we will do it for ourselves next Saturday. See you next year.

8. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

Fine by me!