1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Well done Bradley --- NO - NOT Dack !

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Jan 29, 2017.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

People who know me know how much time, effort and expense I invest in following The Gills over many years. I accept win, draw or lose equally - provided the players make an honest commitment.

It is always nice to see our 'best' players - especially after any injury lay off. It was good to see Garmston return. He made some forays down the left - that will be a useful route to future goals........................................

.............. so - what the hell was Bradley Dack thinking ? Did he want to end up in Accident & Emergency - even before the game had begun ?

In the 'warm up I was mortified with what I saw --- Dack trotted up to one of the practise balls scattered on the pitch. He then 'jumped' onto the top of the ball -- and stood on it for a couple of seconds. He looked around to the other players. The grin on his face obviously meant that he didn't realise just just how stupid he had been - that, potentially he could have easily 'turned' an ankle.......... perhaps having 6 to 12 months in rehab is the only way he can now get out of the Club !

If I had been one of the 'management' and seen the 'stunt' my words would not be printable.

brb likes this.