1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WELCOME to the not606 Horse Racing Forum. The Main Index, Useful Info/links, Rules and User Guide

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Ron, Jun 2, 2011.

1. lindentree

lindentree Member

Still a few of us going Ron we never retire just lose our balls. You still seem to ne doing great job with forum

Ron likes this.
  2. stick

stick Bumper King

Hey linden or JB as Ron remembers. Would be great to see you at a racetrack sometime this year. Maybe you could make it along when we have a runner. Might even be able to persuade Galaxy to get along too for old times sake.

A lot of you guys wont know this but lindentree is an actual footballing God. Let me hold his Cup Winners Cup medal once back in the day when it was real football.

Ron likes this.
  3. lindentree

lindentree Member

Stick your making me blush, thanks to all for welcome and yes that would be great to go racing. I had a fantastic day when we went to Ascot. Hopefully chat to most over time. Was going to say something bout Nass team but to a Celtic supporter winning 7_1 is Hampden in the sun.

NassauBoard and stick like this.
  4. Ste D

Ste D Well-Known Member

Stick what ever happened to good old Galaxy-He was some man for picking winners!

stick likes this.
  5. stick

stick Bumper King

Alive and well mate but got somewhat disillusioned by the whole forum thing. He is great craic to go racing with. Lives for tipping the bumper winner over me ;-)

Ste D and SwanHills like this.
  6. SwanHills

SwanHills Well-Known Member

Great to hear Galaxy is alive and well. 'Tipster' just seems the wrong word, because he was much more than that. The way he used to study those video replays and pass on his opinions to us all was so generous, really was. Man, he gave so many good-priced winners. Used to correspond with him a fair bit on PM, talk about the 'Smoke' of my youth, and that; never met him but know he was very much London/Irish. Lived on the south coast, if I remember correctly. Was a real shame when he left the old forum, but I would imagine he just got totally fed-up with arguing with a certain gentleman? <whistle>