1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Weekend fixtures

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by chr1sj, Mar 15, 2011.

1. chr1sj

chr1sj New Member

Another interesting set of matches upcoming this weekend in the Promotion chase to try keep up with QPR...
    Difficult, unpredictable one for Leeds away to Blunts, but Norwich & Cardiff have tough away games, and the Swans v Forest....looking forward to it, with trepidation...

2. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

With trepidation... same here mate. Anyone remember us beating them 4-0, I think it was the 89/90 Div 2 Champion season? Either that or the season before, remember running round me graden squeaking me little 9 year old voice out. If I am going to be honest mate I have little hope for auto promotion and am very pessismistic about us even reaching Wembley IF we get in the play offs. The forest game coming up will be very interesting.

3. chr1sj

chr1sj New Member

Burnley dropped a couple of points last night though. So much for games in hand...
    Watched the highlights of the Leeds - Ipswich game yesterday - did'nt see any proper attack/chance by Ipswich, shame we could'nt find the net ! SG seems to be trying to give Bechio a bit of a rest for the final run-in.
    Then Ipswich go lose 0-3 at home last night !?
    I too am not holding my breath for promotion....but we've done well this season and not out of it yet. But a late run from Millwall might see them sneak into play-off's.

4. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

Lets just hope Billy is dropped for Saturday, unless you're "optimistic" that he'll get a hat-trick Chris? :wink:

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Becchio back in and Bannan alongside Johnson. Otherwise, keep it the same and we should be doling out a thrashing.

6. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

The only thrashing is likely to be if you're thrashing the corn.......there again makes a change from bashing the bishop<nahnah>

8/13 DUCE replies:emoticon-0136-giggl he can't help it........now he is gonna prove a point<laugh>

7. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

8/13 you like cock, you can't help it.

8. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

In fact, after reviewing your profile, several bookmakers have stopped taking bets on you suckin dick. Now **** OFF.

9. billyboy

billyboy New Member

well said he is a stupid child that finds it hard to grow up-----the w----r

10. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member