1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

WBA sack Roberto Di Matteo: Who do you want as your Manager?

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by KingslandSFC, Feb 6, 2011.

1. KingslandSFC

KingslandSFC Active Member

Baggies Fans..

As a Saints Fan I am shocked and baffled at this sacking, whats your thoughts tho??

Do you agree wth WBA Board of Directors?

Who do you want to manage West Brom to keep them in Premier League?

Statement from WBA Offical Website:

'WEST Bromwich Albion have today relieved Head Coach Roberto Di Matteo of his duties and placed him on gardening leave with immediate effect.

This was the unanimous decision of the Football Club's Board of Directors in light of a worrying sequence of results which has seen the Club lose 13 of their last 18 games in all competitions, winning only three.

First-Team Coach Michael Appleton will assume control of first-team affairs whilst the Club considers all available options for a new Head Coach.

Chairman Jeremy Peace said: "This has been a tough decision but we, as a Board, believe it is the right one to give the Club the best possible chance of remaining in the Barclays Premier League.

please log in to view this image

2. bald-in-guelph

Unbelievable to me! The papers are talking about Roy Hodgson which is equally unbelievable. He was a disaster at L'pool and was terrible when he was in charge at Blackburn. He's been well and truly found out. I can't believe that any Baggies would want him. Allardyce is the obvious choice.

3. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

My guess is McClaren.

Whoever it is, good luck for the rest of the season!

4. fulwell end bogs

Grandad Roy it is then !