1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wayne Hennessey

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by east-coast-wolves, Mar 22, 2011.

1. east-coast-wolves

Has anyone else noticed the constant referrals to Wayne moving to Man City? Does anyone see some truth in this as i honestly think they can afford better.

Hennessey is a very good goalie, but with the amount of money they have...

2. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

He is a decent young keeper who has now settled into the Premier League, Our other keepers are closing in on retirement so i would be very surprised if Wolves allowed him to go unless it was for some silly figure.

We have a lot of players low to mid 20's in age and staying up this year is really important if we are going to stand any chance of holding onto some of them, I seriously think that if we can stay up this season and add a defender or two plus complete the o'Hara transfer close season then we will be in a much better position next season.

3. east-coast-wolves

yeh, i dont think we have a player over 30 in our starting team atm, so if we stay up the team can only improve with age. maybe we can have some more successes like Jarvis, now in an England squad, still 24 and a great player for us. another couple of defenders would have us in a really great position, especially if we get O'Hara too. he has looked excellent since we brought him to Molineux.

4. Tobymono

Tobymono New Member

I don't know why he'd go and sit on the Man City bench when he's only just got off ours! A player his age needs to play week in week out, I think Wayne will know that. Hopefully he's got people around him who won't get swayed and end up with dollar signs for eyes if anything serious comes from Man City over the summer!!

5. Stanleyyy

Stanleyyy New Member

Wayne isnt going anywhere.