1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Walcott..

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by omogooner, May 30, 2016.

1. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

I think Walcott has suffered from Wenger trying to have the best of both worlds and trying to have a big and tall option up front, as well as a small and fast option.

I think now he has clearly gone for small and fast and filled the rest of the team accordingly.

2. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

Has Walcott been on a Tyson Gay induced training programme as he now looks bigger and definitely more muscular? Good to see him delivering the goods and long may it last.

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I think he's just finally developed into the player we thought he always could be. People forget that the first 5/6 years of his Arsenal career were plagued by constant injuries and he never really got a long run in the team.

He showed flashes of brilliance in the last few years, but was very inconsistent. It looks like he's finally come good and credit to Wenger for standing by him because he obviously knew that he was worth taking the gamble on.

4. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

Interesting to hear Walcott say that getting angry made him realise he plays better in that state.
    I'm guessing Walcott is 'psyching' himself up before matches now.

Lets hope he can stay fit because we could conceivably have two players hit the 25+ mark this Season (Walcott and Sanchez)