1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

VitalChelsea want to loan us players

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by JRODJACK, Jun 1, 2011.

1. JRODJACK

JRODJACK Member

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

That has got to be mutually beneficial, both clubs come up trumps, let's hope Rodgers can close such a deal and partnership! Gets my approval...........
    please log in to view this image

3. dai the jack

dai the jack New Member

Sturridge would be a fantastic signing for us, he would fit in well with our style of play.....Exciting times ahead.....

4. ivoralljack

ivoralljack Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Chelsea know that we play good football so their players would be being schooled the right way. Neither will we be a challenge to them. So win, win.

5. Southcoast Swan

Lets hope so! A win for both clubs in my opinion.

6. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

I'm surprised, but delighted. It would work for both clubs as we're not likely to be challenging them for a CL spot until next season.:emoticon-0102-bigsm

7. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Obviously, this is only the vitalfootball link, and they have a nasty habit of being, at best, circumspect speculation, but if this comes true it could be amazing for us. 1 or 2 from Chelski, and another 1 from Arsenal, for example, and we´d have landed a lot of the talent which we would realistically, in a buying market, be looking at 5 mil at least to bring in...

8. Rhysj1

Rhysj1 Member

Could brendans magic be at work again? Some players from Real Madrid? Chelsea? Barca? Arsenal?

9. Doey

Doey Member

Chelsea have A LOT of young talent particularly those mentioned: Sturridge, Kakuta and Van Aanholt. I would LOVE to see any if not all 3 of those playing with us next season, and given that Chelsea don't have a great reputation for their prospects making it into the 1st team it could be very likely.

Gael Kakuta is the only one we haven't been linked with before if i remember rightly, and i'm a big fan of Kakuta. I think he would absolutely shine put in the right team!

10. JamieT567

JamieT567 Member

As much as I don't like to rely on loan players because of them possibly leaving after their spell e.g Borini and Cardiff. But some good youngsters from Chelsea coming would be great, especially now that we have Brendan, and it appears they all love Brendan so It's great, would love to see Sturridge at the Swans!

11. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Having seen the success of Scott Sinclair, a lot of players who have spent last season warming Premiership benches may decide that they may be better off taking a wage cut and actually playing some football.

12. JRODJACK

JRODJACK Member

Yeah I agree mate, obviously it is nothing but speculation by Vital but it is great idea and one I'm pretty sure Brendan is already looking into.

13. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

what positions need to be strengthened, obviously a forward (or 2 Beattie is woeful and Moore not much better) now Borini has gone, a LB, has Dorus resigned??, a midfielder or 2, a CB, thoughts all

14. swainseye

swainseye Member

Is Toshack still friends with Dalglish? Do they have any promising youngsters who might like a change? :smiley-finger007: