1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Violence??

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by bambi, Mar 9, 2011.

1. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

Violence...thought it was going to kick off on here. It's usually innocents who get hurt when idiots try to stir it up after matches. I expect NC will give any Saints troublemakers the bum's rush...unless they play for the team of course!

2. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

To be honest going by his reputation.....if the courts don't send em down....he'll take em down cut their balls off and post them off to the dogs food factory as savories.......Wouldn't take the chance he wouldn't <laugh>

3. Saintsfan4 life1

Saintsfan4 life1 New Member

Lets hope there is no violence on saturday. Local derby's are always heated affairs but it will be a shame if this event is spoilt. It should be all about the football and a great day out not violence. I am taking my grandson with me & have promised him now but am in 2 minds if I'm honest.

4. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Fair point I don't think there will be most that have posted have said they prefer not. There is a lot of hot air around which quite frankly is not worse than when we have played at other grounds . It's just hyped up because they are a local team and it is a bit of bravado I think. Normally I would take my grandsons but can't this week. Took them to the Swindon game and the United. with all the hype there was over those. Although at the Swindon game there was some trouble I do not believe it was anything major just an Isolated incident or two. you should be ok I would not of hesitated to take mine down there if we could of. The youngest of the two is 8

5. Saintsfan4 life1

Saintsfan4 life1 New Member

Yeah thanks for that we will take him tomorrow.

6. beanysaint

beanysaint Member

I don't think it'll spill over into any violence. The only area where there might be any problems are if there are any Saints fans in the home stands, but there's not a lot anyone can do is hope that people use common sense. Here's to a cracking game of football, and 3 hard earnt points for the Saints!