1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Very Quiet

Discussion in 'Preston' started by theflyingplumber, Apr 6, 2011.

1. theflyingplumber

Evening Northenders and all......:emoticon-0150-hands

I have been on here a short time I know, but so far rather disappointed by the apparent lack of interest shown by football supporters thus far. As a Northender I am all too well aware that most people from 606 have joined Pebble. But the one thing that Pebble doesn't cater for is the ability to inter react with all the other clubs. This site not606 allows you to do that and more, so where are you all ?????. It could be that once 606 has gone the activity on here will then increase, as some fans are staying with 606 (me included) until the curtain comes down.
    There are some clubs on here who are being well supported but unfortunately PNE is not one of them, although there are some clubs who are even less supported. So then what is the problem, this site allows you to do much the same as 606 with some added perks thrown in.
    I hope things will improve and this site becomes more popular than it is at the moment.

Any thoughts on this football fans.

2. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

Give it time Plumb, Rome was built in a day

3. Tilehurstsouthbank

It's the same on the Reading board bud. I rattle around on there on my own most days and the odd Royal will drop in. :D

I like this place and I also Moderate on the Rendezvous, but talking to a few people, they are put off by the very lax rules here. You only have to sit and see what's said on the instant message scrolling thingy on the homepage to see why.

4. markos50

markos50 New Member

Agree we need more on here, my 5 min luch break is just no fun without seeing the gossip about PNE + others.
    3 big games coming up 3 points pompey on Saturday will set them off nicely

5. mid010101

mid010101 New Member

yes agree but i think we well i am jumping from 606 pebble not 606 and now 606 i think its this or pebble we seem to have all jumped ship from 606