1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Mansfield

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Mar 9, 2017.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Right, lets not beat about the bush here. There is only one result that will be good enough given that odious twonk Evans is the Manager of Mansfield. Go get em boys and lets hope the question of What could possibly go wrong does not apply.

Having succeeded in getting rid of Westley the attention now turns to Evans who is next on my list of those I'd like to remove.

2. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

0-0 at half time, so far so good although no shots on target. That's 3 halves of football with just 1 effort on the goal.

3. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe PAFC fans sometimes. Here we are at Mansfield whose last 5 homes read WWWDW but pretty much to a man they want to throw on Jervis and Tanner and go for broke.

A point from this, which is far from guaranteed, would be a decent result.

4. notDistantGreen

Spencer on for Taylor who took a knock on his left knee in the first half. Nothing serious I hope.

5. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

How the hell we scored. ...lol!

6. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Now 2....dah?

7. notDistantGreen

Not once but twice. Sounds like another bruising encounter with little protection from the ref again. Hopefully no more absentees for next time...

8. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Seemed like we were never in the game on text commentary but will take the 3pts no problem!
    Mansfield will be gutted!

9. notDistantGreen

Ground them down in the first and won it in the second. Possibly not a great footballing performance but a great result against a side who've been invincible at home. First defeat at their place since Christmas isn't it?

10. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Prediction league impossible....Predicting which Argyle turns up double impossible.....great result....Carlisle sinking....Exeter running out of steam....Luton lost....Doncaster continuing on there way....and Portsmouth now getting stronger.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017

11. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Steve Evans speaking after the match said......"We made Plymouth look a poor team, their manager would say differently....but he speaks rubbish anyway".

Evans nil...Argyle two.....where did we go wrong Mr Evans.....:D.

12. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Over to Sensible after those comment's. <devil><devil><devil>

13. lyndhurstgreen

A massive 3 points, win half the remaining matches and it means someone needs 26 points from the last 10/11 matches to overhaul us. Not going to happen. We are very definitely going up!........wonder if I get a pay rise.....

oops just looked at stevenage's form/run in. They only have 2 games against the top 7, Portsmouth and carlisle (who have blown it) . They have taken 25 from the last 30, surely their run can't go on

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  14. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Empty vessels make most noise is what my Grannie used to say. Evans you are still a feckin disgrace to humanity and still spew forth crap every time your lips move. 3 points is 3 points so bollox to the how. I was out with 2 grandaughters today and didn't know the result till around 6pm. Chuffed as a badger in spring. If we were made to look poor then how does the mighty Evan's 11 fit into a category then? Sack the fat git I say. I absolutely do not care how Argyle manage to get points either home or away. They can look as crap as they like and I will stand and cheer if they get across that line.

15. lyndhurstgreen

I think DA must have got under his copious skin. There is only one way to win a football match-score more goals than the opposition!

16. Greenarmyjoe

Well some one needs to remove his skin,, he has plenty of it :emoticon-0182-poolp.. Evans keep looking up my friend.. :emoticon-0176-smoke:emoticon-0176-smoke:emoticon-0167-beer:

The greens ARE going up!!<party>

17. notDistantGreen

Someone on the commentary described Evans as a "Marmite character". Of course, some people like Marmite......

18. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Blimey !! Sensible has soon forgotten about Graham Westley, now he has got his new mate Steve Evans :shocked:

19. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

In my defence Wooperts I have always stated my intense dislike for two managers in football. Westley and Evans. They are like terrible twins. Black tactics where they don't care how they win. Always gobby about other teams. Often rent a quote even if they have nothing to comment about. Having managed to get rid of Westley it was just coincidence that our next match was with Evans. The fact that we managed to nick the points off him is sweet in the extreme. The objective now will be for Mansfield to fall apart in their quest for promotion and Evans gets fired as a result. Which is a shame on Mansfield because I have nothing against them apart from they employed an obnoxious twat.

20. Greenarmyjoe

Dont forget the Twat from Orient Sensible, They are about to go out of the league and down the Pan :emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0172-mooni Shame.. :p