1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Carlisle

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Mar 3, 2017.

1. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Never followed this one on live text but a huge relief at final result....those 6pts. thrown away against Orient & Notts. County would have given us so much of a comfort zone!

2. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I see Keith Curle is accusing Argyle players of going down too easily with particular reference, surprise, surprise, to the penalty.

This is a bit rich after we've had lumps kicked out of several players by some of the pub teams that inhabit this division and have seen a succession of centre forwards offered no protection at all from the s**t referees we get week after week.

Sensible and Lyndhurst both remarked that the officials for this game were a cut above the usual incompetents. Perhaps that's Carlisle's problem: they can't play without the referee looking the other way.

I'm now hoping for the impossible. Orient, Wycombe, Graham Westley and Keith Curle ALL to be relegated and forced into liquidation.

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Are you menapalsal notdistant. You are turning well bitchy in your old age. In fairness to Curle I thought the penalty was a bit soft. However, Taylor didn't just fall over he did get some help in hitting the turf. Given what we haven't got out of Refs of late I think it was our turn to get a decision.

4. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Notdistant, what have you been drinking today?? :emoticon-0148-yes: Hope your wishes come true..